Iamsofunny
  • May 27, 2017, 09:55:47 PM
    Heh... Get it?
  • May 27, 2017, 09:55:42 PM
    Summer in Germany is not cool...
  • May 27, 2017, 09:35:52 PM
    :r_flame:
  • May 27, 2017, 09:32:04 PM
    it's so hot where i live...i might die before i see dbor release. I f*cking hate summer in Germany! :superangry: :r_flame: :vomit: :bruh: :yamcha:
  • May 27, 2017, 03:44:21 AM
    PROST!!!
  • May 24, 2017, 08:09:46 AM
    :juggs:
  • May 23, 2017, 12:48:14 AM
    OMG Luffy.... YOU ARE SO CORRECT ON THAT. 1st gen was the best.
  • May 22, 2017, 09:00:57 AM
    yea man, digimon was nice...especially Gen 1  :derp:
  • May 22, 2017, 05:03:50 AM
    XY were crap in comparison to Sun and Moon. Gen 7 was much more enjoyable to play, and longer too
  • May 22, 2017, 04:38:54 AM
    As for Pokemon. I did like X before I lost it. Though I'm not the biggest poke fan. The games are fun
  • May 22, 2017, 04:38:20 AM
    I was looking at Monster Hunter, the DLC always looks cool. The game looks complicated though
  • May 21, 2017, 10:36:38 PM
    Monster hunter
  • May 21, 2017, 12:39:08 PM
    How many time dumkyyyy i wanna help you
  • May 21, 2017, 07:53:24 AM
    Go with Pokemon Sun/Moon. :)
  • May 21, 2017, 04:01:23 AM
    :holdit: Dumke...gimme the DBOR
  • May 20, 2017, 11:31:11 PM
    gmes relased mid 2016 onwards. .. preferably ones people still play online
  • May 20, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
    Define new ones.
  • May 20, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
    Greetings
  • May 20, 2017, 03:22:32 PM
    Hello
  • May 20, 2017, 08:44:05 AM
    Also, anyone got any game recomendations for 3ds? Preferably new ones.
  • May 20, 2017, 08:43:26 AM
    Darn it! I wanted people to EX fuse with..
  • May 20, 2017, 08:10:18 AM
    DUMKYYYYYYYY

Topic: Revelation (天谕) online  (Read 3026 times)

Revelation (天谕) online
« on: April 16, 2016, 06:50:15 AM »
    • View Profile
  • GOD
Chinese game Revelation (天谕) online - western release confirmed, Russian publisher behind it, more: http://www.freemmostation.com/news/revelation-online-western-release-confirmed-russian-publisher-behind-it/

I already played this game and still play on chinese version but the ping killing me, black desert, blade and soul or aion, we can't compare them to this game for sure, this game is the best, i can't compare it even with myself.
classes: you can give a look here: http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/331/20141222/Revelation_Online_Class_Introduction-54987590ddd8faa13-1.html

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:54:29 AM by BadPicollo »

Guide for beginners, if you write post against/about me you can't miss and forget about:
Broken english - this is very very important, next is troll and trying to act like an anime character from avatar/signature, etc... We can't also forget to add about keyboard warrior with 100% dodge and p*ssy in real life, without life, you know.

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 10:19:20 AM »

Offline Toragos

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 8 / 1
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Hm looks good, but now im staying with BDO for now, already left BNS (New players wont join the game what I know of playerbase has dropped a lot) NCSOFT is the worst company I have ever in my life experianced with.
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 08:20:18 AM »

Offline Ren

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Confine, Murcielago!
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Looks interesting, I might try it out when it released. How's the gear progression compared to blade and soul? I really don't feel like doing ridiculous amounts of grinding again.

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 01:56:31 PM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
I'll try it, but I'm not gonna expect much as it does seem like every Eastern MMO coming to the west ever.  Maybe it's just a bad taste in my mouth from Blade and Soul.

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 03:29:20 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Looks good, but doesn't seem to add new gameplay concepts to the game. Maybe they just didn't advertise them. I'm curious about it, but I'm not hyped or anything.

So far the best MMORPG I've played is still ArcheAge. They just messed it up with the pay-to-win stuff. Blade and Soul, on the other hand, was really fun for me, or at least the first 20 levels. Then I quit it because my laptop can barely run it. There's also Guild Wars 2, which is really, really good but if you don't buy the expansion you will get a lot of limitations.

Other than those two, I am yet to find an MMORPG that I can consider to be amazing. They all have their considerable flaws.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 03:38:08 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
There's also Guild Wars 2, which is really, really good but if you don't buy the expansion you will get a lot of limitations.

That's a straight out lie, you don't need the new expansion to enjoy gw2 it's not diablo 3, where 60% of the game is walled off by DLC.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 04:01:54 PM »

Offline brolylss20

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • PAIN Makes you Stronger......
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
 might try it if there is torrent for it.........because when downloading the installer it gets corrupt and can't run.

My First sig........

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 03:54:11 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
That's a straight out lie, you don't need the new expansion to enjoy gw2 it's not diablo 3, where 60% of the game is walled off by DLC.

I know, but they get annoying with the constant BUY THE EXPANSION.
MarineCorps

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 01:51:00 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
might try it if there is torrent for it.........because when downloading the installer it gets corrupt and can't run.

Bro, liking the new sig! 

I know, but they get annoying with the constant BUY THE EXPANSION.

I have to agree with Dumke on this one, in comparison other games like SWTOR, where something like a subscription makes a difference on whether or not you can obtain all QUEST REWARDS, and it gets shoved in your face every five minutes...GW2 isn't bad at all.  And it's not Just SWTOR, a lot of MMOs are annoying like this.  The MMOs without this typically are very cash shop focused, where instead of subscriptions or expansions they want you to buy various in-game items to make you character superior, and often creates p2w scenarios.
So, in comparison with the majority of MMO stuff, GW2 is nowhere near as bad when it comes to this stuff.  Of course, it depends on how much this stuff actually annoys you too. 
We WILL Protect the Peace!

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 03:03:53 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
Bro, liking the new sig! 

I have to agree with Dumke on this one, in comparison other games like SWTOR, where something like a subscription makes a difference on whether or not you can obtain all QUEST REWARDS, and it gets shoved in your face every five minutes...GW2 isn't bad at all.  And it's not Just SWTOR, a lot of MMOs are annoying like this.  The MMOs without this typically are very cash shop focused, where instead of subscriptions or expansions they want you to buy various in-game items to make you character superior, and often creates p2w scenarios.
So, in comparison with the majority of MMO stuff, GW2 is nowhere near as bad when it comes to this stuff.  Of course, it depends on how much this stuff actually annoys you too. 

Considering now i believe gw2 is free to play pushing the expansion isn't a bad thing, i do believe you can the popups though..
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 06:53:05 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
Bro, liking the new sig! 

Have to give one correction for SWTOR, Pre-4.0, you got what the base game reward was originally, minus credit boxes that didn'the give Shit anyways.  Post-4.0, you would get the whole reward  (minus credit boxes), unless it's a heroic.  Along with you not even needing to do any of the irrelevant side quests.

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 10:20:45 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Bro, liking the new sig! 

I'm aware of all this. If we compare GW2 with many other "free" MMORPGs out there, this one's trully free. There's really no pay advantage except a new level cap once you get the expansion and new expansion content (which makes perfect sense to me). The thing is that I don't have as many limitations as new players due to buying the game years ago and I do get this "buy the expansion if you want to actually experience gameplay" feel. I just figured actual free players were having even a harder time with that.

Maybe I was wrong. In my case, it doesn't really bother me, but I figured you guys might've been bothered by it.
MarineCorps

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 07:54:39 AM »

Offline Komatsuna

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Eat your vegetables, kids.
The trailer looks awesome though... i might try it if my laptop can run it... i dont really care about p2w or popups, as long as i'm having fun playing the game.

Perfect... another one of those guys.

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2016, 02:58:10 AM »

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
The game looks really nice!

Revelation (天谕) online
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 11:43:04 PM »
    • View Profile
  • GOD

Guide for beginners, if you write post against/about me you can't miss and forget about:
Broken english - this is very very important, next is troll and trying to act like an anime character from avatar/signature, etc... We can't also forget to add about keyboard warrior with 100% dodge and p*ssy in real life, without life, you know.