[July 20, 2017, 09:50:35 AM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 06:31:31 PM
    :r_flame:
  • Today at 02:10:48 PM
    I don't know what this Patrick is, but it sounds like Yajirobe.
  • Yesterday at 02:28:45 AM
    :grin:
  • July 25, 2017, 06:24:14 AM
    [link]  :))
  • July 25, 2017, 02:31:39 AM
    Illidan, is that you?
  • July 25, 2017, 02:10:13 AM
    :r_worried:
  • July 24, 2017, 04:21:06 PM
    after 10,000 years im free! time to conquer earth!
  • July 24, 2017, 01:26:08 AM
    :r_worried: :r_annoyed:
  • July 23, 2017, 07:41:21 AM
    8)
  • July 22, 2017, 06:06:28 AM
    another one bites the dust... :yamcha:
  • July 22, 2017, 02:42:14 AM
    ...Which was a pretty stupid idea in hindsight.
  • July 22, 2017, 02:42:05 AM
    More like it's the first time I've bothered to clean since I moved in here.
  • July 21, 2017, 01:44:11 PM
    Nia's doing dust. Call the cops!
  • July 21, 2017, 03:40:19 AM
    :grin:
  • July 20, 2017, 09:31:29 PM
    weak...xD
  • July 20, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  • July 20, 2017, 04:31:46 PM
    I inhaled a bunch of dust while cleaning and moving a bunch of junk around, so I'm sick.
  • July 20, 2017, 07:50:11 AM
    :vomit:
  • July 19, 2017, 10:40:03 PM
    Hey guys! coldy here hows everyone doing?
  • July 19, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
    :8000:
  • July 19, 2017, 02:34:09 AM
    :yamcha:
  • July 19, 2017, 01:14:29 AM
    :senzu:
  • July 19, 2017, 01:14:25 AM
    Your face is dead.
  • July 16, 2017, 09:57:03 AM
    ;)
  • July 16, 2017, 09:56:53 AM
    YOOOOO
  • July 16, 2017, 09:56:12 AM
    dead as naughtyword
  • July 16, 2017, 01:56:30 AM
    ?*
  • July 16, 2017, 01:56:24 AM
    Tried with net adapter repair, it will run through the basic fixes
  • July 16, 2017, 12:52:20 AM
    turned this sh*t off, went to sleep, got back the next day to have this damn problem
  • July 16, 2017, 12:51:40 AM
    i f*cking hate technology when it's b*tching around for no reason!

Topic: About universe 6! Il discurso di universo 6!  (Read 1748 times)

About universe 6! Il discurso di universo 6!
« on: January 27, 2016, 08:16:39 AM »

Offline Sjjvegeta

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Love to have fun in dbo
  • I am a: Human
Hey guys I been watching dragon ball super and I found out about universe 6 and there's 12 universe and all that makes the 13 universe. I will also write Italian for my friends in my country. anyways universe 6 and 7 the one goku and Vegeta are basally are twins meaning in universe 6 there's another earth! And we found out that earth is blown up than!!! I was thinking what about planet Vegeta we don't know it might be still there in universe 6! Instead that means there's more sayain!! Than Vegeta goku trunks gohan goten! Write back what you guys think also bardock is probably there!.

Ciao ragazzi sto guardando le seri dragon ball super e abbiamo scoperto il universo 6 Che in universo di dragonball non l'oso forse c'è sono in relata 12 universo che tutti 12 universo fa il 13 universo interno di tutto ! Allora si Como il universe 7 dove c'è son goku e vegeta e abbiamo scoperto che il universo 7 c'è la terra ma è distrutta però ancora non sappiamo di là pianeta vegeta di universo 7 c'è anche perché si Como universo 7 e 6 sono parallelo perché sono giamelli quindi c'è Posso essere più sayajin tra son  goku vegeta  trunks son Goten son gohan e il figlia di gohan

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 09:19:47 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
You should probably repost the same thing in the subforum for your language rather than post it in what's otherwise and English language discussion. Presumably, all of the replies are going to be in English, making it difficult to keep up with the conversation if you're not bilingual, and if you are, it would be best to post in English anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 09:56:42 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
From what I understand, you hold the theory that Earth is destroyed in the 6th universe and Planet Vegeta is still there, right? It's a possibility, since both are parallel universes. It could be fun to find such an event but, if your theory would be true, I guess Earth would've been destroyed at about the same time as Planet Vegeta.

That could mean Goku would've died in Earth. There'd be a lot more Saiyans for sure, but Goku wouldn't be there and much less Gohan, Goten, Trunks or Bulla (she is canon, right?), since Vegeta would've never met Bulma due to the Earth being destroyed.

If the Earth had been destroyed before, Goku could've been alive, but he wouldn't be a good guy since he would not have hit his head and even if he did, Grandpa Gohan wouldn't have been there to teach him to be good. On top of that, none of the half-Saiyans from DBZ would have been born either. There sure would be a lot of Saiyans but there wouldn't be most of the character that remain strong-ish near the end of Z.

Another possibility with your theory is that Goku would've never received all the trained he did on Earth, hence not becoming stronger than Vegeta and probably never become a Super Saiyan. Since Goku never became a Super Saiyan, the Saiyans will still believing it's a legend and they wouldn't work hard to achieve it.

Feel free to correct all the points I just made, since I can be wrong in a lot of them, or maybe all.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 01:06:01 PM »

Offline Gokule

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Martial Artist
From what I understand, you hold the theory that Earth is destroyed in the 6th universe and Planet Vegeta is still there, right? It's a possibility, since both are parallel universes. It could be fun to find such an event but, if your theory would be true, I guess Earth would've been destroyed at about the same time as Planet Vegeta.

That could mean Goku would've died in Earth. There'd be a lot more Saiyans for sure, but Goku wouldn't be there and much less Gohan, Goten, Trunks or Bulla (she is canon, right?), since Vegeta would've never met Bulma due to the Earth being destroyed.

If the Earth had been destroyed before, Goku could've been alive, but he wouldn't be a good guy since he would not have hit his head and even if he did, Grandpa Gohan wouldn't have been there to teach him to be good. On top of that, none of the half-Saiyans from DBZ would have been born either. There sure would be a lot of Saiyans but there wouldn't be most of the character that remain strong-ish near the end of Z.

Another possibility with your theory is that Goku would've never received all the trained he did on Earth, hence not becoming stronger than Vegeta and probably never become a Super Saiyan. Since Goku never became a Super Saiyan, the Saiyans will still believing it's a legend and they wouldn't work hard to achieve it.

Feel free to correct all the points I just made, since I can be wrong in a lot of them, or maybe all.

Or it could mean Goku succeeded in his mission of destroying earth, and returned back to his home planet. Raditz could have came by picked him up and left with his brother. What I am now thinking is maybe the reason Akira Toriyama released the Manga about Goku's mom is so that we would know who she is just in case she shows up in this rumble for earth. What I am really hoping for is that Nappa is in this new universe, cause in universe 7 he was just serving his prince when Vegeta killed him. This multiverse thing opens so many doors, maybe Bardock really was the first Super Saiyan in a while and he killed Frieza, then trains an army of Saiyans to become Super Saiyans and they take over the universe.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:09:41 PM by Gokule »

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 01:15:49 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Or it could mean Universe 6 Saiyans are not evil...
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 01:57:48 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 76 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
Awful lotta people who haven't read Dragon Ball Minus on here...

And no, there's nothing suggesting that Bardock, Gine, or any other Saiyajin from Universe 7 are going to appear.
Not only that, but Frost (the Freeza-esque being from Universe 6) is the Emperor of that universe... but isn't a total naughtyword. The Saiyajin aren't conquerers anymore in that universe. Humans supposedly wiped themselves out, from what I've heard.

Chances are Goku, Vegeta, and the rest of the gang never existed in Universe 6, and I think that's for the best.

And there's no planet Vegeta in Universe 6 (and seeing as how the Saiyajin forcefully took that world over...), rather, they inhabit a planet named Salad.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 10:09:55 PM »

Offline Casey

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Hey
  • I am a: Plasma Majin
You should probably repost the same thing in the subforum for your language rather than post it in what's otherwise and English language discussion.
Exactly, that would be great to have a discussion about Dragon Bal in the Italian board :D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 09:14:19 AM by Casey »

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 03:49:11 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Awful lotta people who haven't read Dragon Ball Minus on here...

And no, there's nothing suggesting that Bardock, Gine, or any other Saiyajin from Universe 7 are going to appear.
Not only that, but Frost (the Freeza-esque being from Universe 6) is the Emperor of that universe... but isn't a total naughtyword. The Saiyajin aren't conquerers anymore in that universe. Humans supposedly wiped themselves out, from what I've heard.

Chances are Goku, Vegeta, and the rest of the gang never existed in Universe 6, and I think that's for the best.

And there's no planet Vegeta in Universe 6 (and seeing as how the Saiyajin forcefully took that world over...), rather, they inhabit a planet named Salad.

MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2016, 07:01:26 AM »
    • View Profile
Or it could mean Universe 6 Saiyans are not evil...

Saiyan's aren't evil. From my understanding, they were under the orders of Frieza. Maybe aggressive, but the Saiyan's aren't looking for galactic domination, they're just trying to make a living, even if that means stealing from other planets to provide for their own.

After all, if you're children are starving, wouldn't you steal lunch from someone else?

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 09:24:32 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Saiyan's aren't evil. From my understanding, they were under the orders of Frieza. Maybe aggressive, but the Saiyan's aren't looking for galactic domination, they're just trying to make a living, even if that means stealing from other planets to provide for their own.

After all, if you're children are starving, wouldn't you steal lunch from someone else?
well vegeta and nappa destroying a city to find dragonballs and make there wish is pretty evil.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 09:50:19 AM »
    • View Profile
well vegeta and nappa destroying a city to find dragonballs and make there wish is pretty evil.

Hitler enslaved thousands of Russians, as well as killed even more people of the jewish faith is pretty evil.

Does that means humans are evil? (I'm sure you see my point.)

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 10:04:31 AM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Hitler enslaved thousands of Russians, as well as killed even more people of the jewish faith is pretty evil.

Does that means humans are evil? (I'm sure you see my point.)
Humans are pretty evil tho XD
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please