this is universe 7 mate, not 6
  • Yesterday at 09:13:21 AM
    in a parallel universe it is.... ::)
  • Yesterday at 09:06:41 AM
    because thats obviously dutch :P
  • Yesterday at 02:00:01 AM
    is it [link]
  • Yesterday at 01:55:16 AM
    i doubt you can guess my name, because my name is so damn dutch you wont guess it
  • Yesterday at 01:54:53 AM
    nah im not a jackson
  • March 21, 2017, 12:21:50 PM
    Jackson. You look like a Jackson
  • March 21, 2017, 10:05:23 AM
    What's my name
  • March 20, 2017, 09:15:10 PM
    [link]
  • March 20, 2017, 07:10:18 PM
    theoretically i can make meth now xD
  • March 20, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
    we do loads of stuff in chem
  • March 20, 2017, 04:45:38 PM
    Oh, right. Wasn't even chem... I never did a thing in chemistry lab then
  • March 20, 2017, 10:34:36 AM
    i once dissected a fish
  • March 20, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
    isnt that more of a biology thing?
  • March 20, 2017, 07:26:58 AM
    Well... more like just cutting around and not having a clue what was going on
  • March 20, 2017, 07:26:34 AM
    At least you guys did something in chemistry class. I only remember opening a cow heart.
  • March 20, 2017, 04:10:03 AM
    there was a gaping hole in it
  • March 20, 2017, 04:09:53 AM
    once i burnt the bottom of an aluminium can because i had the torch set on a high temperature
  • March 20, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
    that's why the safety in chem class is always put on top
  • March 19, 2017, 09:06:11 PM
    but no worries. My face is alright. Just had some red spots on my face because of the burn thx to that liquid sh*t.
  • March 19, 2017, 09:04:13 PM
    woah...that was hard man [link]
  • March 19, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
    Also, yeah. I read something about that, but didn't get too much into the news so I don't know more than that
  • March 19, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
    Story time with Luffy! I guess that explains your messed up face...
  • March 19, 2017, 10:00:43 AM
    btw..anyone reading dbs manga? cuz things go different there...in the newest chapter vegeta transformed into the red colored ssj god to fight black xD
  • March 19, 2017, 09:54:37 AM
    could've gone blind. my teacher got really mad at whoever didn't wash their damn spoon properly

Topic: Suicide Squad  (Read 1213 times)

Suicide Squad
« on: January 21, 2016, 02:28:24 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Go ahead, make my day
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Suicide Squad - Official Trailer

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:07:03 AM by DragonFury »

Bob Marley - "Herb is the healing of a nation"
Bruce lee - "Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory"

Suicide Squad
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 08:07:14 AM »

Offline Hellu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 2
    • View Profile
  • Ghost
  • I am a: Gun Maniac
Hype is real, right?

While dogs bark, We fight.
While dogs howl, We kill.
While dogs fight for fame,
United as One Fist & One blood,
We stand for Our Honor.
      Baltic Wolves

Some serious brainstorm how to make DBO a better place for everyone : http://www.docdroid.net/JLD9cyd/dragonball-private-server-project-brainstorm.pdf.html

Suicide Squad
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 11:11:11 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
A great Queen song, a tone that actually mirrors the comics the movie is based on, a number of costumes that genuinely look comicbooky, DC not afraid to get freaky and humorous, and I'm getting reprints of Ostrander's Suicide Squad run because of this movie?

I'm still not really hype, but this is looking like the only cape movie this year that's going to be enjoyable. It's gonna be abysmal now that casuals are going to truly adopt the Marvel Vs DC wars that have plagued comics for generations.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Suicide Squad
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 12:12:08 PM »

Online Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
Really looking forward to this. I'm a big DC fan and unlike my marvel knowledge, my DC knowledge is much more extensive...

With this film though, I'm just going to take it as it is... Still not sure on the cast, but we'll see.

Suicide Squad
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 04:53:16 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 26 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
I lost my superhero movie interest some years ago. I still watch them every now and then because I still enjoy them but I'm usually not hyped about them anymore.

This one looks good but, just like @Zellion, I'm not sure about the cast. Don't really know the characters but based on the trailer... Well, I don't think they match what little I now of the characters.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Suicide Squad
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 09:47:40 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
Judging by the title, I thought this thread was about some fans of dbo banding together to kill themselves due to the ever-lengthening release date.
no

Suicide Squad
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 12:15:10 PM »

Offline SkyHero20

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 0 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Evolution brings people to Revolution
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
@Choco-chan why would you think that? and also i think everybody knows who is in the sucide squad if dont best for you to watch. i might just watch it

expect the unexpected

Suicide Squad
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 12:38:49 PM »
    • View Profile
Judging by the title, I thought this thread was about some fans of dbo banding together to kill themselves due to the ever-lengthening release date.

Having some salt problems, are we?  ;)

I love the Suicide Squad, but I'm super confused about The Joker. Is the Suicide Squad going to take place in an alternate universe, or the same one as The Dark Knight and Man of Steel? I only ask this because Joker looks extremely different. I'll post some pictures for reference.

It can't be the same guy.

Suicide Squad
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 01:21:55 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
I love the Suicide Squad, but I'm super confused about The Joker. Is the Suicide Squad going to take place in an alternate universe, or the same one as The Dark Knight and Man of Steel? I only ask this because Joker looks extremely different. I'll post some pictures for reference.

It's not. DC's films from Man of Murder Steel onward (probably barring a Sandman project that they want to do at some point, but there's been practically no word on that) take place in a separate universe from the Dark Knight trilogy. They're basically attempting to mimic Marvel's money-printing shared universe strategy.

For future references, the film shared universe (the DCEU, short for "DC Extended Universe, is what they're calling it) is separate from the shared universe many of their TV shows take place in, but only some of their TV shows. Gotham and Supergirl take place in their own universes, but Arrow, Flash, and the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow are their own things, with Constantine apparently being added to that since the title character guest starred in an Arrow episode. If you think it's confusing now, just you wait until we have three Flashes thanks to Earth-2.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Suicide Squad
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 02:30:11 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
@Choco-chan why would you think that? and also i think everybody knows who is in the sucide squad if dont best for you to watch. i might just watch it

Cuz I had no idea what in the hell the "Suicide Squad" was until reading the OP's post.

To think it was just some shitty comic book adaptation (I was honestly expecting something more interesting :/ )
no

Suicide Squad
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 02:33:27 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
It's not. DC's films from Man of Murder Steel onward (probably barring a Sandman project that they want to do at some point, but there's been practically no word on that) take place in a separate universe from the Dark Knight trilogy. They're basically attempting to mimic Marvel's money-printing shared universe strategy.

For future references, the film shared universe (the DCEU, short for "DC Extended Universe, is what they're calling it) is separate from the shared universe many of their TV shows take place in, but only some of their TV shows. Gotham and Supergirl take place in their own universes, but Arrow, Flash, and the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow are their own things, with Constantine apparently being added to that since the title character guest starred in an Arrow episode. If you think it's confusing now, just you wait until we have three Flashes thanks to Earth-2.

I thoroughly enjoy all of the DC/Marvel TV Shows that are out these days.
But i also adored smallville, so probably lot of people don't share the same opinion as me.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Suicide Squad
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 04:19:14 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Having some salt problems, are we?  ;)

They definitively have multiple universes. Deadshot in Arrow isn't Will Smith. He's white, actually. I don't really mind at all but it just points out they do have multiple universes.
MarineCorps

Suicide Squad
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 01:30:49 AM »
    • View Profile
They definitively have multiple universes. Deadshot in Arrow isn't Will Smith. He's white, actually. I don't really mind at all but it just points out they do have multiple universes.

Well that's dumb. I mean, it definitely works and leaves many options for many movies, but to me, it's just silly.

Anyways, I'm excited for this movie. Sooo much hype.

Suicide Squad
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 05:04:45 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Well that's dumb. I mean, it definitely works and leaves many options for many movies, but to me, it's just silly.

Anyways, I'm excited for this movie. Sooo much hype.

Yeah, I personally find it sorta dumb that they have multiple universes both in Marvel and DC but I don't mind. They can make more movies and money out of it and they keep me entertained. It's a win-win. :P
MarineCorps