[January 23, 2017, 09:21:42 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by Shyruni
[January 23, 2017, 08:08:11 AM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 10:43:46 AM
    Well Turkey and Israel are trying to trigger Syria so... could start there.
  • Yesterday at 09:39:17 AM
    i'd say it will happen in middle east...not because of ISIS...more like because of the countries next to their territory. Dunno about y'all who are living on another continent but europeans who actually are up to date with ISIS and the countries down there know that it's only a matter of time until one of them goes cray cray ....
  • Yesterday at 09:35:13 AM
    not saying it's gonna be because of trump...more like what will be the trigger and what countries will lose their sh*t first and declare war...so many possibilities...
  • Yesterday at 09:33:56 AM
    i'm wondering about how WW3 is gonna start xD
  • Yesterday at 08:01:06 AM
    Not suprised tbh
  • Yesterday at 05:08:01 AM
    Trump actually abandoned the TPP..... wow. I'm shocked o.o
  • Yesterday at 04:25:04 AM
    Sup bros?
  • January 23, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
    No dude i mean like wow thats so cool s maybe u can teach me someday on how to do that thingymagicky
  • January 23, 2017, 02:25:40 PM
    I was being sarcastic about the SSJ4. XD
  • January 23, 2017, 10:29:19 AM
    Why does Vegeta look like he amupted his feet and hands and replaced theem with metal?
  • January 23, 2017, 08:42:01 AM
    so does anyone else here have a vive?
  • January 23, 2017, 06:42:36 AM
    [link]
  • January 23, 2017, 04:16:28 AM
    What even is this SSJ4 you guys are talking about?
  • January 23, 2017, 01:29:11 AM
    SSJ4 don't make sense, it don't exist, i won, the question don't exist
  • January 23, 2017, 01:03:04 AM
    difference between child and adult i guess, doesn't make sense that ssj4 makes goku an adult though, that's turbo power rangers plothole
  • January 22, 2017, 11:35:53 PM
    Thought: If Gotenks ssj3 form was too much for the fusion to sustain, how should Gogeta's ssj4 form even be possible?
  • January 21, 2017, 08:00:38 PM
    [link] :deal:
  • January 20, 2017, 11:41:22 PM
    Ayyy DoomK
  • January 20, 2017, 10:59:21 PM
    Ayyy Luffa
  • January 20, 2017, 10:21:54 PM
    Ayyy. Tofu.
  • January 20, 2017, 09:16:46 AM
    Ayyy. Luffy.
  • January 20, 2017, 09:14:43 AM
    :uwot:
  • January 20, 2017, 07:00:00 AM
    Thank god you didn't,
  • January 20, 2017, 06:49:31 AM
    Yeah, should've added a "if you know what I mean" there.
  • January 20, 2017, 06:48:30 AM
    *whispers*

Topic: This concern I have....  (Read 4712 times)

This concern I have....
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:33:02 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
In all seriousness am I the only one thinking that the duration of this project will outlast the community's "patience" and forum's "activity lifespan". Its been about 2 years and not much as changed except for the hype train disappearing and some people's faith lost but iono. Still active atm but for how much longer? hmmmm

This concern I have....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 12:39:43 PM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
In all seriousness am I the only one thinking that the duration of this project will outlast the community's "patience" and forum's "activity lifespan". Its been about 2 years and not much as changed except for the hype train disappearing and some people's faith lost but iono. Still active atm but for how much longer? hmmmm

A lot of the people who are still a part of the community around here probably aren't going to stop visiting it in the near future because it is, well, a community. I think the people who were genuinely hyped for the game disappeared a long while back, and the remainder are people who like to talk about other things. I never really cared much about Online, but I've kind of stuck with the community that sprung up around it because I've been around since the Korean beta. Go figure.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

This concern I have....
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 12:42:37 PM »

Offline Jorge

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 6 / 6
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Grand Chef
I suggest going over to DBOG. As it has been pointed in out, the have a MASSIVELY populated game with 10 players. I would get on this now while the founder packs are only $75 for the most beneficial one, until they go up $200. Who knows, maybe you won't get scammed!

See ya!
Enjoying the ride?

This concern I have....
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 12:46:18 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
I suggest going over to DBOG. As it has been pointed in out, the have a MASSIVELY populated game with 10 players. I would get on this now while the founder packs are only $75 for the most beneficial one, until they go up $200. Who knows, maybe you won't get scammed!

See ya!

Stop over exaggerating lol, one guy showed you a picture which did not represent how much players they actually have on a daily, not to mention this is only the development server. Not even a beta, the lowest pack is $15 which is nothing. Better than just sitting around here waiting doing nothing.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

This concern I have....
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 12:53:57 PM »

Offline Jorge

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Stop over exaggerating lol, one guy showed you a picture which did not represent how much players they actually have on a daily, not to mention this is only the development server.

The author was quite adamant that picture showed a really populated server! I tend to agree with him!

the lowest pack is $15 which is nothing.

Oh, so there is no $75 founder pack? Right?

So worth it for 2006 F2P MMO.

Better than just sitting around here waiting doing nothing.

Then why are you here posting on a site that does "nothing". Self righteous zounderkites like yourself really piss me off.
Enjoying the ride?

This concern I have....
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 12:57:29 PM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Legacy
  • ★║-Dead-║★
Stop over exaggerating lol, one guy showed you a picture which did not represent how much players they actually have on a daily, not to mention this is only the development server. Not even a beta, the lowest pack is $15 which is nothing. Better than just sitting around here waiting doing nothing.
Why would I pay 15 dollars for a shitty game like DBO? Hell, why should I have to pay them 15 dollars to play a soon to be "Free" MMO? I could get legitimately good games like Undertale or Shovel Knight for 15 bucks.. And there is a $75 founder pack? Seriously? I got like 12 games on Steam last week for $50...

This concern I have....
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 01:04:50 PM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
The author was quite adamant that picture showed a really populated server! I tend to agree with him!

Then why are you here posting on a site that does "nothing". Self righteous zounderkites like yourself really piss me off.

1st off you're jumping to the highest pack they have which is highly unneeded and that's the one that no one usually gets. Trying to make it seem like the $75 one is the only option, that's only if you truly want to help the team.

2nd, it's to help maintain the server, it's not free, it's an ACTUAL server.

3rd, I know SaiyanPrince is trying to start something and he succeeded, but he's trying to open up your eyes. People are so blind to it all, why wait for something that is getting no results. Really hope this isn't like ESF. Self righteous zounderkite... lol I'm just trying to keep people like you from bashing on something that's actually showing result, but then again there aren't much people here anymore. I don't expect anyone to care butttttt peace.  :D

Why would I pay 15 dollars for a shitty game like DBO? Hell, why should I have to pay them 15 dollars to play a soon to be "Free" MMO? I could get legitimately good games like Undertale or Shovel Knight for 15 bucks.. And there is a $75 founder pack? Seriously? I got like 12 games on Steam last week for $50...
Because you don't like DBO? I didn't see you do much in it so I understand, but others do. It's all about opinion, you don't have to pay anything.
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

This concern I have....
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 01:06:28 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.

Calm down you act like you know how dbog runs, they are populated and they have a pretty solid server atm,but that doesnt mean its better then dbor.

and about the first post yeah it may be long but your decision to wait or not, its not like you die maybe
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:10:24 PM by Bardock »
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

This concern I have....
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 01:12:04 PM »

Offline Jorge

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
1st off you're jumping to the highest pack they have which is highly unneeded and that's the one that no one usually gets. Trying to make it seem like the $75 one is the only option, that's only if you truly want to help the team.

So your saying that you don't "truly" want to help the team? Why didn't you buy the $75 pack? Seriously, if you aren't going to be critical, might as well go full out zounderkite...

You don't even follow the tracking of your own server? Your blessed moderator said the founder pack money goes towards the wage of the developers...SMH

3rd, I know SaiyanPrince is trying to start something and he succeeded, but he's trying to open up your eyes. People are so blind to it all, why wait for something that is getting no results. Really hope this isn't like ESF. Self righteous zounderkite... lol I'm just trying to keep people like you from bashing on something that's actually showing result, but then again there aren't much people here anymore. I don't expect anyone to care butttttt peace.  :D

I was an original DBOG supporter, until they stole my money, claiming I never paid for a founder's pack. I provided receipts and proof of purchase through paypal but they refused to believe me and banned me on their site and facebook because of it. So I feel it is my duty to provide a sense of realism about DBOG, which is sorely needed since all negative comments get deleted over there anyways.

Also, why remove me from your guild? I thought "nothing" was happening on this site?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:18:11 PM by Jorge »
Enjoying the ride?

This concern I have....
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 01:25:58 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
So your saying that you don't "truly" want to help the team? Why didn't you buy the $75 pack? Seriously, if you aren't going to be critical, might as well go full out zounderkite...

Maybe he cant afford the  $75 pack?

Yall taking this way too serious lol
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

This concern I have....
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 01:27:56 PM »

Offline Tomlanji

• Shenron
  • Honor: 72 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Legacy
  • ★║-Dead-║★
Because you don't like DBO? I didn't see you do much in it so I understand, but others do. It's all about opinion, you don't have to pay anything.
But why pay for early access on something they technically do not own (I believe the founder packs are for early access hence the name, but don't quote me on that one)? And I do not like DBO because it is an abysmal World of Warcraft clone with a DBZ paint job. Don't think me not doing the most famous things in the game is a reason I hate it.

I was an original DBOG supporter, until they stole my money, claiming I never paid for a founder's pack. I provided receipts and proof of purchase through paypal but they refused to believe me and banned me on their site and facebook because of it. So I feel it is my duty to provide a sense of realism about DBOG, which is sorely needed since all negative comments get deleted over there anyways.

This concern I have....
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 01:29:08 PM »

Offline Jorge

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile

Maybe he cant afford the  $75 pack?

Yall taking this way too serious lol

Piecer10 spent well over $75 in the original DBO...Whoopsie.
Enjoying the ride?

This concern I have....
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 01:30:31 PM »

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
Piecer10 spent well over $75 in the original DBO...Whoopsie.
and maybe he is in less fortunate times now

naughtyword damn stop being so butthurt

This concern I have....
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 01:58:07 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
Okay, first off, what on earth does DBOG have to do with this?  Can we please not turn every single DBOG comment into a debate (and yes, there ARE DBOR members that are also causing the problem, no reason to be salty bros)?

As to the actual post, I will say to you the same thing I've been saying to these other posts.  If you don't like the forums, or don't want to follow the game, feel free to leave.  I'm not even being smart, I get it, not everyone has the patience to wait for a game like this, or desires to be part of a forum community.  So there's no harm in you leaving.  As for me personally, I'm still here because I'm good friends with people, and enjoy hanging out and talking with them.  The game probably will come out someday, and when it does I will play it, but I'm content waiting for another year or two.  I may not be as hyped as I once was, but I care about this community, so that's why I'm here. 
We WILL Protect the Peace!

This concern I have....
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 02:30:02 PM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter

Why are you even here posting then?

Real question though.

How is your jaw? Do your knees hurt?

This concern I have....
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 04:07:58 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab

See ya!
Why did you have to even bring DBOG into this? It's like you're trying to start an argument.
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

This concern I have....
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 04:45:34 PM »
    • View Profile

See ya!

Just ... stop. Really.

This concern I have....
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 06:20:23 PM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOG || DBXV || DBZBT3 || DBZB3
I am actually having fun in DBOG.

Bought the founder pack like 2 weeks ago.

1st thing i did was to telelort to west city to kill that pesky nostalgia.

Nostalgia killed: 0.001%

Also, DBOR foruns is he best animu forum i know!

This concern I have....
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 07:59:26 PM »

Offline VegetaJr

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 6
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Fighter
Lol everybody mad .. I'm not gonna lie , I just pop back after a long period of time to check on the site .. I really Dk how much progress the game has even had , all Ik is it's not done
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:50:13 PM by VegetaJr »

This concern I have....
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 08:26:53 PM »

Offline Jorge

• 1 Dragonball
    • View Profile
Why did you have to even bring DBOG into this? It's like you're trying to start an argument.

What do you think is my goal? Of course I am trying to start an argument, I need a challenge! (I can't be bested)

That being said though, I was pretty much done before you posted and prompted more arguing.

Thanks my new friend!
Enjoying the ride?

This concern I have....
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 11:37:59 PM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
i'mma ignore all this stuff about DBOG in here cuz i don't know about their sh*t/stuff and don't really wanna know and so reply straight to the Thread creator....

I'm still hyped for DBOR cuz i know why it takes so long. And i know the result when DBOR goes online. That's enough to make me hype already. Awesome game and awesome ppl/community here...can't wait to play with them all  :D

Sure it's a little "frustrating" to wait that much and i can understand why some ppl kinda left forums or became inactive etc. but we can't stop them xD Their Life, Their Decision.
But i'm sure they'll be back once they hear about DBOR going/being Online.

:hype:

P.S.: don't bash eachother over DBOG etc. Thread creator is a known troll. Don't feed him/her! xD
*click for original size*

This concern I have....
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2016, 11:39:16 PM »
    • View Profile
  • DBOG || DBXV || DBZBT3 || DBZB3
I'm enjoying my good old spiritualist pal here in west city :D

(near bruce lee impersionator form the original DB series :O)

This concern I have....
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2016, 01:05:02 AM »
    • View Profile
Please look up how long it took for Blizzard to make World of Warcraft. (or if you're not a warcraft fan look up how long it took your favorite MMORPG to be made. It's only been 2 years with DBOR and the people working on it, are working on it out of their own time and money as a hobby because they are fans of the Dragon Ball franchise. They aren't being paid for this, they have lives outside the recreation of DBO, cut them some slack.

This concern I have....
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2016, 03:25:30 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Please look up how long it took for Blizzard to make World of Warcraft. (or if you're not a warcraft fan look up how long it took your favorite MMORPG to be made. It's only been 2 years with DBOR and the people working on it, are working on it out of their own time and money as a hobby because they are fans of the Dragon Ball franchise. They aren't being paid for this, they have lives outside the recreation of DBO, cut them some slack.
4-6 years to make SWTOR if I remember correctly, and this is what it looked like 2 years before being released.  One thing to note, it's waaaaaaaay different and I can name down every difference if anyone is curious.  (No one is likely to be that curious)

This concern I have....
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2016, 08:20:30 AM »

Offline Inzane

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 32
    • View Profile
  • Hmph...
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
i'mma ignore all this stuff about DBOG in here cuz i don't know about their sh*t/stuff and don't really wanna know and so reply straight to the Thread creator....

I'm still hyped for DBOR cuz i know why it takes so long. And i know the result when DBOR goes online. That's enough to make me hype already. Awesome game and awesome ppl/community here...can't wait to play with them all  :D

Sure it's a little "frustrating" to wait that much and i can understand why some ppl kinda left forums or became inactive etc. but we can't stop them xD Their Life, Their Decision.
But i'm sure they'll be back once they hear about DBOR going/being Online.

:hype:

P.S.: don't bash eachother over DBOG etc. Thread creator is a known troll. Don't feed him/her! xD
*cough*dickrider*cough*

DBOR COMING SOON 2014!

Two years later....2016. Doubt this game is coming out. Don't even know why you guys even still get on here tbh. And some of you are saying for the community. What community?