Iamsofunny
  • Yesterday at 09:55:47 PM
    Heh... Get it?
  • Yesterday at 09:55:42 PM
    Summer in Germany is not cool...
  • Yesterday at 09:35:52 PM
    :r_flame:
  • Yesterday at 09:32:04 PM
    it's so hot where i live...i might die before i see dbor release. I f*cking hate summer in Germany! :superangry: :r_flame: :vomit: :bruh: :yamcha:
  • Yesterday at 03:44:21 AM
    PROST!!!
  • May 24, 2017, 08:09:46 AM
    :juggs:
  • May 23, 2017, 12:48:14 AM
    OMG Luffy.... YOU ARE SO CORRECT ON THAT. 1st gen was the best.
  • May 22, 2017, 09:00:57 AM
    yea man, digimon was nice...especially Gen 1  :derp:
  • May 22, 2017, 05:03:50 AM
    XY were crap in comparison to Sun and Moon. Gen 7 was much more enjoyable to play, and longer too
  • May 22, 2017, 04:38:54 AM
    As for Pokemon. I did like X before I lost it. Though I'm not the biggest poke fan. The games are fun
  • May 22, 2017, 04:38:20 AM
    I was looking at Monster Hunter, the DLC always looks cool. The game looks complicated though
  • May 21, 2017, 10:36:38 PM
    Monster hunter
  • May 21, 2017, 12:39:08 PM
    How many time dumkyyyy i wanna help you
  • May 21, 2017, 07:53:24 AM
    Go with Pokemon Sun/Moon. :)
  • May 21, 2017, 04:01:23 AM
    :holdit: Dumke...gimme the DBOR
  • May 20, 2017, 11:31:11 PM
    gmes relased mid 2016 onwards. .. preferably ones people still play online
  • May 20, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
    Define new ones.
  • May 20, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
    Greetings
  • May 20, 2017, 03:22:32 PM
    Hello
  • May 20, 2017, 08:44:05 AM
    Also, anyone got any game recomendations for 3ds? Preferably new ones.
  • May 20, 2017, 08:43:26 AM
    Darn it! I wanted people to EX fuse with..
  • May 20, 2017, 08:10:18 AM
    DUMKYYYYYYYY
  • May 19, 2017, 01:48:49 PM
    I don't play it much anymore, but i have it.

Topic: Possible founder pack?  (Read 4295 times)

Possible founder pack?
« on: January 06, 2016, 02:51:47 PM »
    • View Profile
Hello I'v been waiting for dbo since y'all started the project and I was woundering if there might be a possibility of a founder pack to buy before the game is launched most games have founder packs so I was woundering if y'all will. Thanks for your time.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 02:54:54 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
nope, we won't have founder packs.
that goes against what this project is about.

we will accept donations, but that will be completely optional, and not required to access anything anyone else can't.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 03:26:48 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
nope, we won't have founder packs.
that goes against what this project is about.

we will accept donations, but that will be completely optional, and not required to access anything anyone else can't.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Founder packs would mean the team is making money out of the project and, from what I understand,  the whole point of DBOR is to make it a non-profit server revival of DBO.

I considered it was important to point this out since @Mike100673 seems to be a new member, based on the fact that he has only 2 posts and that I haven't seen him around. Welcome to the forums, if that's the case. :D
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 11:20:55 PM »
    • View Profile
@Tofu I'v been on here since The begging but I don't post things often I only post topics that I have questions about unless it was already asked/answered

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 01:32:18 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
@Tofu I'v been on here since The begging but I don't post things often I only post topics that I have questions about unless it was already asked/answered

Oh, I see. Nice to meet ya then. :P
MarineCorps

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 01:38:38 AM »
    • View Profile
Sorry to ask this but Ive been checking this website on and off for a year. Are we close to a release date? Also DBOglobal or w.e is selling founder packs for early access which seems just wrong for a private server. Im tempted to pay just to try the game out but I rather wait for a better community and not so money hungry one like this one.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 03:20:16 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
Sorry to ask this but Ive been checking this website on and off for a year. Are we close to a release date? Also DBOglobal or w.e is selling founder packs for early access which seems just wrong for a private server. Im tempted to pay just to try the game out but I rather wait for a better community and not so money hungry one like this one.

I don't think a DBOR release date is coming out anytime soon.. Although you never know, but if you really want to play now you should buy a DBOG founder pack as that's the only way to play a online good version of the game.
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 05:26:17 AM »

Offline Sexy

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 47 / 13
    • View Profile
  • King
  • I am a: Fighter
I don't think a DBOR release date is coming out anytime soon.. Although you never know, but if you really want to play now you should buy a DBOG founder pack as that's the only way to play a online good version of the game.

"good version" lold.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 05:28:29 AM »
    • View Profile
Darn definitely not the answer I was hoping for :(

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 05:35:59 AM »

Offline Kiretto

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 6 / 0
    • View Profile
  • It's not a tumor.
  • I am a: Great Namek
DBOG is a cash grab, I suggest you wait for this, even if it means another year.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 06:08:40 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
"good version" lold.

Only version out there, and not like the players say its bad..

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 07:34:57 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
the only way to play a online good version of the game.

From my experience, DBOG was unplayable. The server crashed every 5 minutes or so, all quests that didn't consist of killing monsters weren't working (and about 50% of monster-killing ones were glitched too), Time Leap Quest portals gave me error messages and took me nowhere... I could go on for ever but yeah, the thing was impossible to play.

On the other hand, a few of my MarineCorps guildies played that same open beta and they had fun. Maybe my client was the one glitched or something (even though I downloaded it from their site).

I'm not trying to bash on DBOG. I'm just sharing my experience and trying to be as neutral as I can. Try not to take anything I say as hating, bashing or any of that because it's not the idea.

About the founder's pack on DBOG. Well, this server revival project is meant to be non-profitable due to legal reasons but from what I understand, DBOG actually use the founder pack payment as salary for the workers. Not that I care, but I'm quite sure that's not allowed.

Feel free to buy a founder's pack to play DBO and try the game out, but I wouldn't trust DBOG's server if they're actually making money out of it, since that makes the server very likely to get sued and closed.

Maybe I'm totally wrong about these legal stuff. I've never really been too interested in the topic so I'm just saying what I've interpreted back when DBOG showed up and people were constantly fighting about it.
MarineCorps

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 12:48:24 PM »
    • View Profile
That's what I was thinking if there charging money for it won't it get closed down? On the other hand it's only 20 usd to play a game I only dreamed about for years! They just recently had a alpha testing a few months ago. Apperntly went smooth and they also have a Dev server that's open 10 to 20 hours a day.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 12:51:41 PM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
That's what I was thinking if there charging money for it won't it get closed down? On the other hand it's only 20 usd to play a game I only dreamed about for years! They just recently had a alpha testing a few months ago. Apperntly went smooth and they also have a Dev server that's open 10 to 20 hours a day.
The alpha testing a few months ago wasn't smooth at all though and Dev servers normally only have one or two people.  I don't mean to sound like an ass if I am, but it really wasn't smooth in any way.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 12:59:20 PM »

Offline kobob23

• Oolong's Wish
  • Honor: 10 / 3
    • View Profile
  • They took my candy... And I took their planet.
  • I am a: Majin
I remember the first time I got into DBOG the skill's weren't working and I had to auto-attack my way through the tutorial.
Still it was fun just strolling around in a scooter with my friend's in a game I was waiting a whlie I was waiting for DBOR.
Marine Corps
 the peace of DBO is in our hands, and we WILL protect it

Signatures by Kaiza: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 01:53:20 PM »
    • View Profile
People on the forums are saying the game will be released in a few months strange they would say that if the game isn't even working lol

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 01:53:41 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
From my experience, DBOG was unplayable. The server crashed every 5 minutes or so, all quests that didn't consist of killing monsters weren't working (and about 50% of monster-killing ones were glitched too), Time Leap Quest portals gave me error messages and took me nowhere... I could go on for ever but yeah, the thing was impossible to play.

Do you know how long ago that was.. Like I said, none of the people playing right now have much complaints. You can't really talk down a game that you barely played..

The alpha testing a few months ago wasn't smooth at all though and Dev servers normally only have one or two people.  I don't mean to sound like an ass if I am, but it really wasn't smooth in any way.
There are more than one or two people..

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2016, 02:00:11 PM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
There are more than one or two people..

I was naming down my experience, and I had under-exaggerated there, sorry.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2016, 02:04:11 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
I was naming down my experience, and I had under-exaggerated there, sorry.
It's cool, and you don't have to say sorry. I don't even play DBOG myself, I just have heard good feedback from the people playing it.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2016, 04:37:54 PM »

Offline Jorge

• 1 Dragonball
  • Honor: 6 / 6
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Grand Chef
About the founder's pack on DBOG. Well, this server revival project is meant to be non-profitable due to legal reasons but from what I understand, DBOG actually use the founder pack payment as salary for the workers. Not that I care, but I'm quite sure that's not allowed.

Feel free to buy a founder's pack to play DBO and try the game out, but I wouldn't trust DBOG's server if they're actually making money out of it, since that makes the server very likely to get sued and closed.

Maybe I'm totally wrong about these legal stuff. I've never really been too interested in the topic so I'm just saying what I've interpreted back when DBOG showed up and people were constantly fighting about it.

No, you are 100% correct. They are very liable since they are making a profit on something they DO NOT own the rights to.

I purchased a founders pack when they first released them, thinking my money was going to the hiring of the server. Seeing that announcement that the money being generated was going towards that scumbag's salary just ticked me off massively...

Considering that I did in fact pay for said founder's pack and DBOG refused to give me my forum skins saying that I did not pay for it (after providing receipts and filling multiple complaints to fair trading) has basically convinced me they are scammers.

My advice, question everything you see and hear. If it seems sketchy, it probably is.
Enjoying the ride?

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 02:01:42 AM »
    • View Profile
Yeah there mods and stuff are very rude and give one word answers which is weird. Ill wait for this one I think. Is revelations even close to a beta/release? Or are we like a year away?

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2016, 06:03:43 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Do you know how long ago that was.. Like I said, none of the people playing right now have much complaints. You can't really talk down a game that you barely played..

I was trying to be objective. Like I said, my experience was terrible while Shyruni and Kobob had a great time.

There's a thing though: Right now, the number of active players must be way too small compared to what they had back in the open alpha, therefore servers are more stable and stuff. When the open alpha happened, it was the first time people could actually play DBO in almost 2 years, if I'm correct. Servers were obviously gonna be saturated and I think they should've expected that and prepared a solution before opening it to everyone.

The whole DBOG project seemed fishy to me since the beginning and even after that I decided to try the open alpha because I've really missed the game. I still support them and hope they get things right so they don't get shut down.

Is revelations even close to a beta/release? Or are we like a year away?

There's no dates for DBOR. They tried not to give any dates from the start to avoid disappointing the fans if something were to happen (which is the case, actually, with Dumke being sick for a lot of time and the developers being busy with college and family) and the project couldn't be ready in time.
MarineCorps

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2016, 09:56:29 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Yeah there mods and stuff are very rude and give one word answers which is weird. Ill wait for this one I think. Is revelations even close to a beta/release? Or are we like a year away?
I'd guestimate around late 2018 for full release.

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2016, 10:55:19 AM »

Offline Takaroku

• Shenron
  • Honor: 66 / 5
    • View Profile
    • RagingSoul Site
  • RagingSoul Leader
  • I am a: Human
I'm having hella good time in dbog, of course some shit doesn't work but you can actually see progress. Being able to play along while progress is being made, and talk to members of the team about the progress. But ya know, you can stick around here, playing dbog doesn't mean you're just dedicated to that one server. As things are looking now, dbog is a perfect way to get back into the flow of things and it's only getting better.
Good luck to you all and what not, I was skeptical af about joining dbog, then I saw the progress and other players from previous dbo trying it and giving good feedback, ultimately I had no choice but to give it a shot, and it was worth it. So far that is......lel
✮My Soul is Raging...Is Yours?✮

Sig Credit to xskysaix

Possible founder pack?
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2016, 01:25:17 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
I'm having hella good time in dbog, of course some shit doesn't work but you can actually see progress. Being able to play along while progress is being made, and talk to members of the team about the progress. But ya know, you can stick around here, playing dbog doesn't mean you're just dedicated to that one server. As things are looking now, dbog is a perfect way to get back into the flow of things and it's only getting better.
Good luck to you all and what not, I was skeptical af about joining dbog, then I saw the progress and other players from previous dbo trying it and giving good feedback, ultimately I had no choice but to give it a shot, and it was worth it. So far that is......lel
Most haters= Popo riders who are butthurt on the standing situation. They'll join the bandwagon soon enough.