this is universe 7 mate, not 6
  • Yesterday at 09:13:21 AM
    in a parallel universe it is.... ::)
  • Yesterday at 09:06:41 AM
    because thats obviously dutch :P
  • Yesterday at 02:00:01 AM
    is it [link]
  • Yesterday at 01:55:16 AM
    i doubt you can guess my name, because my name is so damn dutch you wont guess it
  • Yesterday at 01:54:53 AM
    nah im not a jackson
  • March 21, 2017, 12:21:50 PM
    Jackson. You look like a Jackson
  • March 21, 2017, 10:05:23 AM
    What's my name
  • March 20, 2017, 09:15:10 PM
    [link]
  • March 20, 2017, 07:10:18 PM
    theoretically i can make meth now xD
  • March 20, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
    we do loads of stuff in chem
  • March 20, 2017, 04:45:38 PM
    Oh, right. Wasn't even chem... I never did a thing in chemistry lab then
  • March 20, 2017, 10:34:36 AM
    i once dissected a fish
  • March 20, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
    isnt that more of a biology thing?
  • March 20, 2017, 07:26:58 AM
    Well... more like just cutting around and not having a clue what was going on
  • March 20, 2017, 07:26:34 AM
    At least you guys did something in chemistry class. I only remember opening a cow heart.
  • March 20, 2017, 04:10:03 AM
    there was a gaping hole in it
  • March 20, 2017, 04:09:53 AM
    once i burnt the bottom of an aluminium can because i had the torch set on a high temperature
  • March 20, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
    that's why the safety in chem class is always put on top
  • March 19, 2017, 09:06:11 PM
    but no worries. My face is alright. Just had some red spots on my face because of the burn thx to that liquid sh*t.
  • March 19, 2017, 09:04:13 PM
    woah...that was hard man [link]
  • March 19, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
    Also, yeah. I read something about that, but didn't get too much into the news so I don't know more than that
  • March 19, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
    Story time with Luffy! I guess that explains your messed up face...
  • March 19, 2017, 10:00:43 AM
    btw..anyone reading dbs manga? cuz things go different there...in the newest chapter vegeta transformed into the red colored ssj god to fight black xD
  • March 19, 2017, 09:54:37 AM
    could've gone blind. my teacher got really mad at whoever didn't wash their damn spoon properly

Topic: DragonBall:暁の女神  (Read 4165 times)

DragonBall:暁の女神
« on: December 06, 2015, 06:40:50 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Dragonball: Radiant Dawn, the adventure begins

The blaring sounds of cheering,goodbyes  and good luck filled the launch zone.  Roxas could still hear it loud and clear as he stepped aboard the ship, his steps creating a loud clanking noise against the metal. @Kaiza was giving him an Hurry up kind of glare from inside the ship. Once fully aboard the ship he saw his companions who would be joining him already slipping into their chambers . Even the young Yorlam was getting prepared, it seemed like everyone was ready- except him.  Why was it that even though it was his own idea, he was the most reluctant to leave, especially when he knew all the risks  beforehand.He was the one made the tough desicion to go , and they chose to follow him. He couldnt stop dwelling on this , until a big clearing of the throat was heard by Kaiza as he walked towards his own chambers.
"Snap out of it Roxas, lets get going." Someone in the ship said, he wasn't paying attention enough to know who spoke.
"He's just a little hesitant. I think we all can understand why." Xellia said as her gaze went from the person who made the remark to meet Roxas' eyes "He just needs to think and remember why he made the desicion to go in the first place." She paused and gave him a smile. "Take one last look before we go... that way you have something to think about until we return"

Kaiza simply nodded and started prepping the ship the way he taught by the Capsule Corp. staff who built the ship. Roxas' did just that , in that moment remembering back to that day when he sat upon his usual spot close to Kokkara village.

It was another peaceful day for the leader of Radiant Dawn,a guild, coinciding with guilds like RagingSouls,Legacy and Typocalypse, they were well known throughout the world and community.However there was something off, Equius, a namekian guild mate of Roxas sensed it first.
"Roxas." He exlaimed trying to warm him butthe a message was already transmitted within Roxas' head . It was a distress signal, fillled with screaming. A voice inquired for help, whoever or whatever it, it wasnt from anyone on Earth. It described its situation about being in need of assitance by Roxas, informing him of the coordinates of their location in space. The black haired male was taken aback, completely thrown off gaurd by what seemed at the time an outlandish request. Even Equius telling him so. Nonetheless, even his Namekian freind knew his leader well enough to know that saying no wouldn't be so simple, Roxas was always trying to be there for those in need. Roxas explained that he needed time to consider it, whoever it was they were more or less understanding of the situation and agreed. He thought it would be best if he already commissioned a ship just in case, that way when he made up his mind , he'd be able to leave as soon as possible. Subconciously by doing this, he already made his choice. Through the next few weeks he was extra observant f the people who inhabited Earth seeking cousel from those he trusted most.
"I dunno, what does Radiant Dawn stand for again?" One of those trusted people responded. That's right, Earth has many strong warriors and fighters out there, it was one of the best and Radiant Dawn was created to stand for justice, to protect those yearning for a helping hand, not limited to just those on earth. Not to mention he couldn't help but become excited at the thought of going somewhere new. Originally he intended to go alone, this was received very harshly by his peersof what they described as a "half witted" idea. He enlisted a few people to accompany him on his enterprise consisting of members  of his guild and those of other affiliation as well. That led them all to this present moment in time.

After remembering his resolve he took a fresh breath of Earths air and gazed upon the crowd of people. Even Rogue was there, making eye contact with Rogue who gave him a nod, this was the one he entrusted to take care of things on Earth for him.He gazed at the blue sky that he spent countless time staring at, wondering if he'd get the chance to see them again."Of course I will." he said to himself. His conflicted expression transformed into a proud and happy one. He waved to the audience/ "Until next time!" The door finally closed shut and the ship began to take off.
"Took you long enough," Kaiza retorted with a fake irritation."Its still not too late to cry and go home you know."
"I'm fine." Roxas said as he took over the controls typing in the coordinates and buckling in for the rough part of the takeoff.

The youngest member of their crew, Yorlam was also coming along for the journey, initially Roxas was against this. However Vating was adamant about how Yorlam wanted to go on this adventure, going as far as to state his confidence in his skill to keep an eye out over her. After letting Vating know the risks, and informing of the possibility of never seeing her again, Roxas reluctantly agreed.After being nagged about it for days and hours.He thought.He planned on just having her stay out of the way for the most part.
He saw the excitement in her eyes and remembered to be excited himself, as the ship left the atomesphere and they got a good look of the whole earth . In an instant the ship raced off at a blinding speed, there was a slight discomfort at the startup but once it wet to a constant speed everything felt normal. It was at this point most everyone got into their hypersleep chambers. Their exact time of arrival was unknown at this point, but it could take months and even up to a year.

Roxas would get into his sleep chamber soon enough, but not now. He removed his jacket and set it to the side , taking a seat at the main operating room staring at the vast blackness, every once in a while there would be a couple of interesting colors but not for long. After amusing himself by looking through the capsules and taking scan of the fridge he found a bag of candy with his name on it , it was from a Majin chef he knew on earth , it was nice. After eating a good portion of the candy ,He scribbled a note reading:
WAKE ME UP IF YOU NEED ME, .
He posted it where it would be visible to everyone. Whilst sighing deeply he began to set the timer for the amount of time he would go dark.

New:The ship that the group was using  for their voyage wasnt a very big one. To make up for the short time period and weight the ship kept things very simple and used the minimum when it came to its space and fucntions. The ship had very few rooms, the main room having a place to sit, but surrounded by chambers for the crew to go into stasis for the journey. The stasis was a valid option and choice due to the unknown length of the journey. Mainly because stasis was good for preventing anything such as muscle loss or other health issues, perserving the rations aboard the ship , and most of all allowing the ship to run on minimal power throughout the rip as well as oxygen. The other rooms consisted of a very small kitchen, bathroom, and a Control Room that doubled as the Captains Quarters. Aside from that there wasnt much else to the ship.
The stasis had a time period of around 45 days at a time, having a mandatory wakeup to get a health scan requiring 4 hours before being able to get back into the chamber. Overall it is the most crucial and primary part of the ship . Before hand the passengers were required to test it out and learn how it functioned.

EDIT: This is my fault for not making it clear or describing it, so hopefully I can clear up the confusion, all I ask is you have patience with me and adjust your posts accordingly . Thank you. IfI create other confusions do alert me and I will fix it. Also I apologize for the long post time, I got caught up with school finals and such.

You can apply here: http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=8096.msg143858#msg143858
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:31:25 AM by Roxas »

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 04:13:17 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 16 / 0
    • View Profile
  • A lesson without pain is meaningless.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
This wasn't the first time the crimson haired human had been to space. In fact, this would probably mark the third flight launch in his entire life. Most of these space travels were with the Radiant Dawn crew so it was only natural for Kaiza to feel at home surrounded by family. Which actually wasn't entirely true...one thing did bother him. The warrior's tiffany-blue eyes wandered over to Yorlam who was sitting strapped tightly to his seat like a potato super-glued onto a chair. You better be right about this Roxas... Kaiza thought to himself, still subtly observing the child swinging her feet playfully on the seat that provided her safety. Kaiza was originally against the idea of bringing a kid on a mission - especially when it involved travelling to another planet. There were about a hundred and one different ways this kid could get lost, end up eaten, or simply annoy the hell out of the team and Kaiza was not up to become a full time baby-sitter in his early twenties. Kaiza closed his eyes as the brief memory resurfaced.

"Dammit Roxas! She's a child for crying out loud. You want her to gain experience? Just send her off with our regular guild patrollers! Don't send her off the face of this planet!" Kaiza angrily protested to Roxas when Kaiza was first informed of the mission. The Jr.Master rarely got truly upset with his good friend and leader as most of the time he acted as though Roxas was a painful stick in his side. This time however, Kaiza was seriously upset that Roxas agreed to bring a child along on a job for adults. Nevertheless, Roxas remained adamant and tried to reason with the flustered warrior. Eventually Kaiza pouted and just accepted his fate as a baby-sitter.

*Ding* The sound of the seatbelt sign rang throughout the spaceship, indicating that it was finally safe to roam the ship free. Kaiza sighed in relief and unbuckled his belt. Before standing up, the human stretched out his arms and legs while yawning. They had just left closer in the evening so Kaiza was feeling a little more tired then he would be during the day. Planting his two feet on the ground, he silently thanked Shenron for artificial gravity. What to do...What to do. Kaiza thought as he slowly walked towards the exit of the cockpit. Roxas had already left without any hesitation so there was no point following him and hanging out. Knowing the leader Kaiza figured Roxas would head straight for his chambers, eat dinner (presumably some sort of unhealthy food like candy), and KO right on his bed.

Kaiza shook his head at this thought. I swear this entire trip could last a full year and you'd be fine spending all of it asleep.

Just then, a loud embarrassing gurgling sound filled the hallway he was in. Kaiza looked down at his stomach, and then quickly looked around him. His tiffany-eyes met with Xellia's who had just stopped in her tracks behind Kaiza after hearing that noise. Kaiza's pride and honor diminished to the lowest he's ever known in his life at that very moment. His blood rushed to his face unable to hide his embarrassment. Xellia broke out in laughter and slapped the wall a bit to emphasize the humourous situation.

"Sh...Shut up! I'm human too you know! A man's gotta eat!" Kaiza shouted whilst being flustered.
"Pffffffffttt" Xellia made a noise from within her mouth and burst out laughing again. In between her giggles, she retorted "You know...pfft...sometimes it's hard to tell!"

Kaiza remained silent. This was one battle he wasn't going to win. The best line of action here was to retreat and live to fight another day. The embarrassed hero sighed in defeat. "Okay okay you win. It's not that funny!" Kaiza said, trying to convince the recovering girl. "Alright then I guess it's decided. I'm gonna go grab some dinner. You wanna come with?" Kaiza offered, sticking his thumb out towards the dining room. Xellia smiled and put her hand to her mouth, trying to cover up another burst of giggles. She nodded and followed the crimson haired male towards the kitchen area.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 03:58:20 PM by Kaiza »
Peace is nothing but the result of war
Need a Sig? Follow me on DeviantArt here: http://kaizayamishira.deviantart.com/

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 06:47:33 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
While the ship was taking off Yorlam looked though the window and saw Vating and Yvin standing on top of the capsule Corp building waving goodbye to them.

The minute Yorlam's seat belt seemingly unbuckled on it's own, she climbed off of the chair with a small, child-sized duffel bag and began wandering about the ship.  She had absolutely no clue where she was going since she wasn't given any sort of tour beforehand.  Lucky for her, the ship was quite small.  She walked by a door with a note saying: "WAKE ME IF YOU NEED ME."

Yorlam walked by the door since she didn't need any help other than finding where to go and she knew from her parents that she shouldn't go in unless it's a fatal emergency, because they'll either be busy, or asleep.  She then finds another door and looks inside of it, noting that it seems to be just a small kitchen.  She wasn't really sure as to where else to go, so she goes into the kitchen and sits at one of the vacant tables. Why's there such little room for a trip this long?  Thoughts similar to that continued to appear in her mind as she sat down,
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 12:37:08 PM by vating »

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 06:31:37 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Kaiza was in the middle of telling Xellia one of his stories when Xellia spotted Yorlam walk into the dining room.

"Yorlam! Over here!" The exited girl said, wearing a kind smile on her face. Kaiza stopped talking with his hands in the middle of the air and traced an invisible line from Xellia over to Yorlam using his eyes. Well...if she's in this with us I guess it wouldn't hurt getting to know the kid.

Kaiza stood a up a little and moved his food tray over a seat. He looked up and gave Yorlam an encouraging gesture and patted the seat next to him. "C'mon. Don't be shy. I was just getting to the best part."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 03:58:50 PM by Kaiza »

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 06:48:09 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Yorlam looked at Xellia and Kaiza and gave a small, semi-excited smile to them.  After that, she walked over to their table with many questions still in her mind, that are currently racing through her little head.

Where are we going?

Who are these people?

Again, why is this ship so small?

How long will it take?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 12:23:55 PM by vating »

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 09:44:15 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Xellia kicks Kaiza from underneath the table while keeping a straight smile back at Yorlam.

"Ow!" Kaiza jolts upward, flinching from the sudden pain on his left shinpad. "What? Oh right." Kaiza said, recovering from his confusion. The red-haired human cautiously took his gaze away from Xellia the punisher and turned to face Yorlam.

"I actually don't think we've been properly introduced little one. My name is Kaiza, I'm one of the junior masters for Radiant Dawn. This," Kaiza waved his hand out gesturing at the young woman sitting across from him. "This is Xellia. She's a valuable and irreplaceable member of our guild. Sweet on the outside, but deadl- hey ow!" Kaiza jolted upright again from an unseen force.

Xellia just remained smiling and piped up, "It's really nice to meet you Yorlam! I've heard lots of great things about you from Roxas."

Kaiza propped his leg up on his chair and unconsciously rubbed his shinpad. "I was just finishing up on telling a story to Xellia. It's about one of mine and Roxas' adventures." The experienced warrior stopped paying attention to his leg and went back to his meal. While lifting up his fork and taking a bite of a potato, he continued to explain.

"...and so we scattered all the candy on the ground in front of Roxas. He was so mad at us for doing that. But then again, we were fiercely determined to make sure he didn't EAT a dragonball thinking it was a giant gumball or jaw-breaker or something."

Xellia giggled. "That's just like him..."

Kaiza went on, "but in the end while we were arguing inside the cave, the robber of the dragonball at the time tried to sneak away. It was his mistake however for trying to fly away using Ki. We sensed it almost immediately and took him down in less than two minutes." The proud fighter finished the rest of his salad and put down his fork, giving a satisfying exhale of air. "Then, Roxas proceeded to eat the dragonball and take a nap. No - I'm only kidding." Kaiza chuckled.

"Speaking of naps. Yorlam, you know you're going to have to take one soon right? Doesn't have to be right after dinner. But this trip might be a year or maybe even more. We're not too sure if we have enough supplies to last us the journey there AND back. Roxas specifically ordered sleeping chambers for all of us. Heck, I bet he's even in there right now napping the year away." Kaiza took a swig from his glass of water.

"If you don't know how to work the device, it's pretty easy...even Xellia can work it!" Kaiza said, teasing the young girl who retaliated by readying her leg. Kaiza flinched.

"All you really need to do is set the time for how long you want to sleep. Once the timer is set, just press the start button and you should be good to go. You can enter the chamber and take a looooooong nap." Xellia explained happily. She then looked at Kaiza curiously. "What are you going to do after dinner?"

"Me? Well I'm not planning of spending too long in the chamber. I've been designated to keep watch over the ship and maintain it while the rest of you lazy bunch are sleeping." Kaiza looked at Yorlam who was slowly taking all this information in. "Feel free to enjoy the ship. But it'd probably be better to go to sleep soon. You won't waste much energy that way and besides, when you wake up you'll practically be at the destination. You can count on me if anything comes up. I'll wake you so rest easy." Kaiza finished, standing up and giving a polite nod to both of his teammates.

"I'm gonna start doing my rounds on the ship. Catch you guys later."

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 09:57:33 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Yorlam had listened to all of this occssionslly giggling, occasionally looking at Kaiza oddly, and occasionally trying to say something, but being cut off.  Afterwards Yorlam nods to Kaiza, "Okay, see you later."

She then looks at Xelia saying, "I'm so lost right now, in more ways than one."

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 11:31:32 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Ki blasts were coming from all directions, Roxas yelled and forced out a wave of energy to deflect most of the attacks. Roxas looked around some of his comrades were dead.
"NO" Roxas called out, briefly frozen. He couldn't save everyone from their assailants. He snapped out of it from the calls of Kaiza.
"Roxas don't just stand there! “Kaiza said as standing up from being knocked down after attempting to fight one of them unsuccessfully only to be rushed again, locked into combat. Roxas responded by quickly assisting Kaiza, double teaming the enemy and finishing him off. But there were too many of these disgustingly strong guys.

"We need to run. This way everyone! I’ll stay in the back and cover you." Roxas called out to his comrades in between saving them from attackers and trying to guard them. Kaiza was reluctant to run but even he knew this was a losing battle. His friends were falling left to right. No matter how many he took down he was still losing people. By this point Roxas was a super Saiyan fighting his hardest to protect his allies. They almost reached the safe point, and he was able to take out so many of their pursuers.
They were so close it was a homestretch but then the pressure really heat up and Roxas started to take a beating.
"Go on without me, I’ll stay here! Just go! Xellia, Kaiza, make sure you two get out of here, and take care of Yorlam!" He said as he struggled. The monstrous aliens began pummeling his body, the larger one raising his hand upward ready to deliver the final blow but were interrupted by a shining flash of light.

"Solar Flare” Was heard from Xellia.
After the blinding light faded all but one of his assailants taken down. It was the big one; it held his friend by the neck.
"No! Don’t! “He desperately called out.
She was struggling at first but then stopped and turned her gaze upon him, smiling.
"I...I... I'm sorry Roxas. Forgive me." That was all she said before the hand crushed her neck and laughed as his dropped her to the ground like dead weight.
Roxas couldn’t believe what happened before his eyes, but he had to focus on protecting whoever was left. Similar happenings kept happening left to right. 'What was wrong with everyone, why wouldn’t they let him protect everyone?' Before he knew its only Kaiza, Roxas, and Yorlam left .They were at the destination. But unbeknownst to them one had also arrived at the safe point.
"Time to die!" A voice bellowed and a grunt was heard from Kaiza. Roxas turned around to see that his old friend had taken a blast meant for him.
"Heh... Apparently, you just aren't good at this whole saving thing. I was the one to protect you in the end. “Kaiza muttered with a smug kind of grin on his face as he dropped to the ground; blood oozing from him, creating a red pool around them. Roxas kept his calm and engaged in a battle with the beast, Roxas was much stronger than him, the creature realized this and shot a blast at Yorlam, Roxas used Instant Transmission to appear in front of her and used a full force blast to destroy him. Roxas sighed in relief; at least he could save one of them.
"Roxas..." Yorlam said.
He turned around to gaze upon a dying kid. There was a bloodied mess where her heart would be located. He caught her as she fell his face grim, unable to keep up the act of being cool and collected.
“NO…. No… not you too… everyone …” Roxas stammered, he couldn’t understand that no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t protect everyone…. Not only that, but he couldn’t protect anyone in the end.
“Roxas… don’t blame yourself, it isn’t your fault. “These were Yorlam’s last words as she wiped his face shortly going still afterwards. Tears hit her face. And the voice of her parents echoed in his head.
“WHY ME!” Roxas screamed as his eyes opened, awakening from his very real nightmare. He stepped out of the chamber sweating and hyperventilating, falling onto his knees. It took him a moment to realize that it was just a dream to begin with.
After collecting himself he went out into the Chamber room, where everyone was sleeping still, he had set the time on his to be different from everyone else just to do maintenance and check on things since he knew the ship more than anyone else. Seeing everyone sleep was a comforting sight at first, until he started having the images of how each one died from his dream when he saw each one of their faces. Suddenly it looked as if they looked so peaceful because they were dead. Xellia with her neck broken, Kaiza with a hole in his abdomen, Yorlam in his arms dead, and many others. This was a bit much for him, he was about to have a panic attack until he saw one of this friends making a funny face in their sleep, it brought him back to reality and he chuckled a bit. After washing his face he looked into the mirror and said to himself.
“You just have to make sure nothing like that happens. It was only a dream.” Soon after he read his health diagram, the only negative mark he had was stress.
“Go figure.”

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 02:42:42 PM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
The door to the control room slid open, allowing the red haired human to join the guild leader who had just awakened from slumber.
"You're up earlier than I expected." Kaiza stated, raising his eyesbrows a little. The co-leader walked cautiously past his friend who had just stepped out of the mini-bathroom installed in the captain's quarters to prevent spilling the cup of tea he held carefully in his left hand. Kaiza had just woken up not too long ago himself, thus the tea for his 'morning' dose of energy. Except it wasn't morning as having an endless space filled with asteroids and other galactic features as a surrounding environment didn't really indicate the time of day.

The slightly sleepy human sat down on one of the pilot chairs bolted to the floor. Before him laid a variety of buttons, knobs, and flashing lights. Kaiza brought his tea cup to his mouth and took a sip while he panned his eyes from left to right, scanning the control panel to find the ones he recognized. There were many he was unfamiliar to, but he knew enough to survive and run the ship.

"Ah. Found it." Kaiza swallowed his morning drink and put the cup into its cup holder. "C'mere Roxas." The eager human turned his body slightly around to wave his friend over. Roxas staggered a bit towards Kaiza, probably due to the lack of leg muscle usage during the sleep cycle. Kaiza grinned at the sight. "Already tipsy and you haven't even had any liquor. Always were a lightweight huh?" His black haired friend managed to make his way beside Kaiza and shot him a look.

"Get real! Since when did you drink tea anyway?" Roxas responded, pointing his finger at the steaming cup of tea in the cup holder. Kaiza shrugged. The human didn't normally drink tea. He just happened to come upon it in the kitchen and thought he'd use it for the small energy boost it offered.

"Alright, let's get serious here." Kaiza turned back to the controls and waved his hand over a small screen. With a few touches from his fingers, a small radar appeared on the screen. "As you can see, this is our ship indicated by the solid yellow dot. About 45 degrees to this is a flashing red dot. This is the distress beacon. According to the computer, we've reached the halfway mark to our destination." Kaiza diligently reported. The loyal jr. master's tiffany-blue eyes met with Roxas'. Before Kaiza opened his mouth, he could tell from the guild leader's face he knew what he was going to ask. It was easy to predict; Kaiza always asked the same question before the team dived head first into a mission.

"What's your plan?"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:25:08 AM by Kaiza »

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 07:58:20 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Roxas smiled at Kaiza's little quip ,if only he knew what the real reason for him staggering like that was,but it was better off he didn't know. So Roxas responded normally.

"Well....Im going to go ahead and make a satalite drop here."Roxas would reply to Kaiza's question about a plan as he was pressing buttons on the panel. This simulataneously worked with making the ship lighter as well as extending their communication. It had already been about 7 months and he only had to make a drop 3 times so far. He expected to do at least one more before they arrived.

"But as for landing on the planet.... I hate to disappoint but... we really don't have enough information to have a solid plan besides being cautious in fact I plan to-" Roxas paused
"Nevermind that I just ask that you trust me, and when the time comes, don't doubt me."
 He nodded as he looked Kaiza in the eyes seriously then changed his expression back to a tired one and he stretched. Afterbeing asleep for months he still somehow managed to act tired.
"Well Ive got about to hours until I'm allowed back in my chamber. Next time how about knocking before you stroll in here ? " He joked lightheartedly as he sat down in a chair keeping himself occupied for the moment. Until it was time to get back inside his pod.

This would occur a few more cycles in , having gone past the one year mark . Roxas would take longer breaks from getting back into the chamber, he kept having that same recurring dream and it was not a pleseant feeling. Once they were about 3 hours away from landing, the timing was perfect, everyone was still asleep. He overided the chambers and locked them in sleep indefinitely... or at least close to that amount of time.As they landed he took a look all the atomeshperic levels on the planet. They could definitley breath there. The planet looked strange..... and it was much bigger than the earth was, the place they landed was very rocky, with few patches of green in areas. He went out for a bit but he didnt get far before sensing Yorlam being awake and and sighed. It was just his luck that her chamber just happened to activate as he closed them down. He went back on the ship and put on a smile.
"Hey there Yorlam! Erm... one moment." He grumbles under his breath as he goes back into the control room and awakens Kaiza.He waits for thei reactions as he thiks of something to tell them.

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 11:29:14 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Yorlam had climbed out of the pod as soon as it activated her and almost immediately fell over.  She had been in the same position for so long she could barely feel her legs. By the time Roxas entered the room, she was at least able to stand again and held her hands out from her side slightly to keep her balanced.  She was really only happy enough to figure out how the pod worked rather than worrying about what would happen afterwards.

Yorlam looks at Roxas for a moment and says in a very slurred speech, "What happened and where are we...?"  Her expression this entire time seemed to be of a person who had woken up a few hours early, rather than a few months late.

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 01:34:46 PM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Kaiza groaned really loudly. The beeping of the pod was like an obnoxious alarm clock that just couldn't be silenced. The cranky human tossed and turned in his pod for a bit, refusing to get out of his haven. Just five more minutes please... Kaiza begged in this thoughts while beginning to slightly close his half-open eye lids.

"Get up Kaiza." a voice echoed through the crimson haired warrior's head. Kaiza opened up his eyes a bit to find himself looking at his close friend Roxas, who had the face that said "I don't have time for this."

Kaiza groaned once more and stretched his limbs a little. Slowly but steadily, Kaiza used his hands to climb his way out of the warm and cozy pod. His feet touched the cold steel floor. With a deep breath the sleepy male started to shift his body weight onto his legs and stand up. Step by step, he walked towards the bathroom to get himself prepared. "I'm up...I'm up." Kaiza mumbled as he eventually reached the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Roxas nodded and left Kaiza to complete his preparations.

After a few minutes, Kaiza emerged from the washroom like his normal self. Still stretching his arm a little, he made his way out of his room and joined Roxas for the mission briefing.

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 02:48:19 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
"We are on the destination planet. Kaiza I need you to watch Yorlam until I get back and then wel head home. Understood?"

He puts on his normal clothes and prepares to exit the ship. He felt like it might be too dangerous for them to come along with him, in fact he had no intention of even waking them up. But what's done is done , now he needed to find out where the distress signal was coming from . One thing he noticed , was the lack of trees in the area. He started to float upwards for a better look around, until once he reached a certain point a laser rushed towards him, barely giving him any time to dodge. He went back onto the ground quickly, he had no time to see where it was coming from, he only hoped they didnt see thir ship land in the spot it did either.

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 03:02:59 PM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Yorlam looks at Kaiza and then says, "I'm going to get something to eat while waiting for Roxas..."  She then could be seen walking over to the kitchen and begins looking around for some sort of food.  She was thinking that it would be reasonable as she hadn't had any food for at least a year.

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2015, 03:02:18 PM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Kaiza sighed and nodded his head in reluctant agreement as Roxas gave him what he thought was a boring job. Man...I didn't come all the way to this planet to babysit a kid. he thought to himself. Even so, Kaiza knew that if Roxas needed help, he'd ask for it. "Your order is word." Kaiza replied, semi-frustrated. "Though you know the drill. If anything comes up, spike your energy level and we'll be there in a flash." The crimson haired human pouted as he watched Roxas leave the ship, exploring the world on his own.

Yorlam had gone to the kitchen for a quick bite to eat so Kaiza sat in the control room, monitoring both the ship and the area around it using the ships radar. They could have at least given us a room to train in. This is gonna get really boring...really fast.

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2015, 02:29:23 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Once Yorlam made it to the kitchen (after passing by it two times), she went over to the refrigerator and looked around it.  She didn't really know what would be in there.  Yorlam looks past the candy at the moment and pulls out an apple and starts chowing down on it at a table. As soon as she finished, she went back over to where Kaiza was and rested herself against the wall.  This is going to take a while...

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 01:53:16 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
He hadn't quite noticed it yet but he was a bit heavier than before, the gravity increase wasn't crushing or anything but it began to become noticable after prolonged exposure. Finding a spot on the rocks to sit a moment and think. He concentrated on the waves of energy around him, feeling the life force of organisms around him, this part of the planet was teeming with life it was almost unbeleivable. While hard to tell what kind of life it was the only hostile prescence he felt was quite the distance away and they didn't seem to be coming in this direction. At least not yet, and whoever shot at him knows that something else is on this planet.  There was a Cavern looking area with plenty of strange stones and such, making him curious enough to step inside for a moment. However he was more astonished at the full size of the cavern, giving him an idea.

"Hmmm" He wondered aloud." I wanted to do this on my own but I am going to alter the plan a little.... How about I turn on the cloaking for the ship after placing it someplace it cant be seen or detected ..... and then settle for taking Kaiza and Yorlam with me....."

Reaching into his pocket he contacted Kaiza. requsting help to carry the ship.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 05:40:52 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
A subtle buzz could be heard from the pocket of Kaiza's clothes. The crimson haired human, half-dozing off from boredom, jolted upwards in surprise. Kaiza looked around frantically with his body tense, immediately ready to counter-attack at any hostility. It took him a second to realize it was just his communicator vibrating from a call. The tense male relaxed and gave Yorlam a relieved glance.

"Hello? Yeah? Yeah...well I figured you'd start missing us right away. Mhm...we'll be there." Kaiza spoke, holding the communicator up to his ear. The warrior stood up and stretched his body. "Hey Yorlam. Good news. The boss finally is letting us get a piece of the action." Kaiza announced with a smile on his face, slightly revealing the excitement that was barely contained in his athletic body frame. "Gather only what you might need. I'll wait for you at the entrance of the ship."

Kaiza patted Yorlam's head as he walked past her towards the ship entrance.

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2016, 07:20:38 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Yorlam looked up at Kaiza from where she was resting.  She gave Kaiza a nod in reply and ran over to catch up to Kaiza.

Yorlam looked out at the expanse of land around her. Looks like a jungle...  She then looked at Kaiza and asked, "We're looking for Roxas?"

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 09:27:39 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
"He shouldn't be too far from the ship..." Kaiza stated, closing his eyes and mentally sharpening his mind. The calm warrior breathed in slowly and exhaled slowly. Now where are you... the focused fighter thought. Kaiza and Roxas have had their fair share of adventures together in the past, so it was usually easy for either one of them to sense one another's life energy. Each lifeform has its own 'life energy'; a scent of sorts. Kaiza had familiarized with Roxas' all too well by now.

The crimson haired human opened his eyes. "Found him. He's disguising his energy level it looks like...I wonder if he's hiding on purpose. Let's go Yorlam, but just to be on the safe side we should lower our energy levels too. Roxas should pick mine up so no need to make any noise to alert him of our presence."

Kaiza took a few paces forward and stopped. "Stay close to me." he said slightly turning his head so that his left eye could just see the youngling. And with that, Kaiza pushed himself off the ground and leaped into the air. Using as little ki as possible, he flew in the direction his guild leader was in.

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 10:19:10 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Yorlam chased after Kaiza on foot, as she was incapable of flight.  She still knew to stay out of sight, so she jumped up a tree and began jumping from tree to tree following Kaiza's energy.  So long as I don't fall too far behind, I should be fine.  she would follow Kaiza all the way to to where Kaiza was going.

About halfway there, Yorlam realized that she left her little staff back at the ship, but didn't turn back.  I'll remember it next time...

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 11:06:12 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Roxas was already headed in their direction , it wasn't very far from his location. He sensed Kaiza coming stright for him, at that speed, Kaiza must be flying....

It woudn't be long before a barrage of red and blue bolts of energy would be aimed towards Kaiza , trying to blast him out of existence. It was difficult to be able to tell what kind of power they held but it was quite evident that you wouldn't want to be hit by one of those. Most likely from the same people who pulled the same stunt on Roxas a while back.

The light display was large enough for Roxas to see for himself. "Dammit.... I shouldve told him not to fly. I'd better hurry over there." Without hestation he boosted forward at a high running speed making him almost turn into a speedy blur to the human eye. He of course raise his power to do this but he made it to where his friends were in no time, lowering it as soon as he arrived on the spot. He saw Yorlam.
"Are you hurt? " He asked quickly, not seeing anything wrong with her atfirst glance. "Wheres Kaiza?"
Roxas didn't see him anywhere in the sky at all. He wondered if their location would be discovered because of all this noise, this made moving the ship more nessecary that before. But the question was how to go about doing this in the first the place. He picked up Yorlam , watching the smoke clear.

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2016, 11:17:41 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Yorlam was about to say, "I'm fine, what just happened to Kaiza?"  When Roxas picked her up.  It actually came out as, "I'm fi- Hey!"  She looked at Roxas and said, "What are you doing?"

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2016, 11:38:21 AM »

Offline Kaiza

• 4 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
It dawned on him. Not 30 seconds after taking flight, Kaiza realized his mistake. A blue laser bolted right past Kaiza's face, instantly causing the flying warrior to stop mid-flight. One more second of flight and I would've lost an eye... The red haired human shook himself back into reality from the near-injury experience and air dashed as fast as he could to the ground. Another second later, a red laser passed through the afterimage Kaiza made from travelling to the ground with speed.

Staying low to the ground, Kaiza glanced from side to side. Where the hell is Yorlam? I told her to stay close. Kaiza shook his head again. Alright stay calm and focused. The enemy doesn't seem to have their sights on you now... The warrior took a deep breath and focused his mind once more.

Roxas...has moved...must've passed him on my way here. Kaiza thought to himself with his eyes still closed. Alright. Time to move the old-fashioned way. The composed human stood up and assumed a racing like stance that kept his body close to the ground, like a sprinter in the ready position of a race. 3...2...1...Now!

Kaiza let his ki burst into his legs, providing it with power in every step. It would only be for a short while since the other seemed to be close.

A few minutes later, Kaiza saw his two other companions waiting for him. The sprinting human skidded to a stop, leaving some dirt and dust behind him. "You could have warned us about flying you know." Kaiza pointed out looking directly at Roxas. "Almost got shot on my way to you. What or who was that? Any idea? Whoever they are they got some precise aim, shooting a moving target - a flying one in this case."

His eyes went down to Yorlam who was in Roxas' arms. The relieved male let out a sigh. Good she's safe. You could have also told me that she doesn't fly. Kaiza thought, as if he were still talking to Roxas.

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2016, 01:02:03 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
"Yeah.. I meant to mention that earlier, I had a similar incident happen to me. And no I don't have any idea who or what that was. What I do know is we can't just leave our vessel in plain sight. " Roxas sighed. His eyes went from Yorlam to Kaiza with and small agitated expression raising his brow. Why were these two so far apart in the first place, at least she wasn't hurt He thought.

"Anyway , your little stunt may have made them more curious than before, and I am still unsure how hostile the planet is. They could just be taking percautions against aliens. We can't assume they are the bad guys.I found a good spot for the ship, so lets find out a way to move it then well do a bit of recon and camp out here for the night. If you have any other questions ask me when we get everything in place. Sound good?"

"He looks to Yorlam, I hope you dont mind me carrying you, Im just not going to take any risks, and no offence, but itll be faster this way." He signals to Kaiza and heads back to the ship. His first thought was to carry it there, but after two minutes he realizes a better idea and how unintelligent his first idea was . "hah..... " He laughs outloud. He set Yorlam down and headed over to the controls and pressed a bunch of keys.

Quite soon the ships bottom turned into a terrain like vehicle that startd movingin the direction of the cavern he found. It wasn't a long trip though he wished it didnt make so much noise . The ride started to get extra bumpy as he arrived at the destination. Requesting some assistance , Roxas and Kaiza would carry/pull the ship into a more open area in the cavern near the end. He turned on the shiped cloaking device and makes a makeshift fire with a ki blast for them to sit around.

"Whew. So any questions besides what do we do next?" Roxas asked Kaiza, he knew Kaiza wasn't the type to follow blindly, so he would clear the air now that they had a chance to breathe.