[January 23, 2017, 09:21:42 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by Shyruni
[January 23, 2017, 08:08:11 AM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Yesterday at 10:43:46 AM
    Well Turkey and Israel are trying to trigger Syria so... could start there.
  • Yesterday at 09:39:17 AM
    i'd say it will happen in middle east...not because of ISIS...more like because of the countries next to their territory. Dunno about y'all who are living on another continent but europeans who actually are up to date with ISIS and the countries down there know that it's only a matter of time until one of them goes cray cray ....
  • Yesterday at 09:35:13 AM
    not saying it's gonna be because of trump...more like what will be the trigger and what countries will lose their sh*t first and declare war...so many possibilities...
  • Yesterday at 09:33:56 AM
    i'm wondering about how WW3 is gonna start xD
  • Yesterday at 08:01:06 AM
    Not suprised tbh
  • Yesterday at 05:08:01 AM
    Trump actually abandoned the TPP..... wow. I'm shocked o.o
  • Yesterday at 04:25:04 AM
    Sup bros?
  • January 23, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
    No dude i mean like wow thats so cool s maybe u can teach me someday on how to do that thingymagicky
  • January 23, 2017, 02:25:40 PM
    I was being sarcastic about the SSJ4. XD
  • January 23, 2017, 10:29:19 AM
    Why does Vegeta look like he amupted his feet and hands and replaced theem with metal?
  • January 23, 2017, 08:42:01 AM
    so does anyone else here have a vive?
  • January 23, 2017, 06:42:36 AM
    [link]
  • January 23, 2017, 04:16:28 AM
    What even is this SSJ4 you guys are talking about?
  • January 23, 2017, 01:29:11 AM
    SSJ4 don't make sense, it don't exist, i won, the question don't exist
  • January 23, 2017, 01:03:04 AM
    difference between child and adult i guess, doesn't make sense that ssj4 makes goku an adult though, that's turbo power rangers plothole
  • January 22, 2017, 11:35:53 PM
    Thought: If Gotenks ssj3 form was too much for the fusion to sustain, how should Gogeta's ssj4 form even be possible?
  • January 21, 2017, 08:00:38 PM
    [link] :deal:
  • January 20, 2017, 11:41:22 PM
    Ayyy DoomK
  • January 20, 2017, 10:59:21 PM
    Ayyy Luffa
  • January 20, 2017, 10:21:54 PM
    Ayyy. Tofu.
  • January 20, 2017, 09:16:46 AM
    Ayyy. Luffy.
  • January 20, 2017, 09:14:43 AM
    :uwot:
  • January 20, 2017, 07:00:00 AM
    Thank god you didn't,
  • January 20, 2017, 06:49:31 AM
    Yeah, should've added a "if you know what I mean" there.
  • January 20, 2017, 06:48:30 AM
    *whispers*

Topic: Meloetta Worship Thread  (Read 5760 times)

Meloetta Worship Thread
« on: October 11, 2015, 06:11:45 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
In celebration of Lukey-sama's birthday, I propose a toast to the very first thread that ever resulted in me getting banned way, way back in the summer of 2014. It was solely due to this thread that the dominoes of fate spiraled out of control, ultimately resulting in over 50 alt accounts which were all perma-banned over the course of many, many months.

In retrospect, here is a quick foreword, by none other than Kiyza

And with that^ sentiment in mind, let us continue to the main topic.
Meloetta is such a beautiful pokemon she deserves constant worship anyways. From her magnificent flowing hair shimmering of celadon to her sultry snow-white legs, every bit of her is perfection.

Meloetta is actually my 3rd favorite pokemon of all time, managing to beat out even some of the most cherished pokemon of my childhood such as Misdreavus, Bellossom, Sandslash, Charizard, the list goes on...

She is not just a mere pokemon to me either; she is like a soul mate. The only reason I ever find myself sticking my pokemon y cartridge into my 3ds anymore, is to play with my 5 iv (hasty) meloetta in pokemon amie like so

So, what I mean to say is, Meloetta is just absolutely mind blowing in every aspect imaginable. She has an incredible talent for singing, the likes of which puts even Jigglypuff's sorry-ass to shame. She's a Normal/Psychic type which is incredibly badass. Hell, the only reason I ever liked Girafarig was cuz of that type combo; none of those pesky ghost moves do shit. In case I've never mentioned this before, Girafarig is a damn fine pokemon in my opinion. And if just the friggin type combination does that much for me, than you can imagine how overwhelmingly ecstatic it makes me considering Meloetta's...ahem...other qualities.

Now, hold the phone, this pokemon ain't even JUST a Normal/Psychic type. No siree. She can change her naughtyword type mid-battle! Can you think of any other pokemon that can do that? Apart from mega evolution, I sure as hell can't. While her Normal/Fighting (Pirouette) form isn't nearly as appealing as her regular (Aria) form, it still gives her an inconceivable boost to diversity, unpredictability, and just flat out makes her one of the most unique Pokemon out there. What's even better is that her unique abilities arent gimmicky like many of the other pokemon with "unique" traits. The move that changes her into Pirouette form is actually quite useful. Not only does it do a substantial amout of damage, augmented by STAB, but it even has a chance to put your opponent to sleep! And then couple that with her serene grace and Holy naughtyword shit, right?

So what I'm really trying to say here is that Meloetta is such an amazing pokemon.....she gets my heart pumping so fast and I would absolutely love to make sweet love to her day after day =^-^=

no

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 06:39:39 AM »

Offline Trender

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Create, Live, Dragonball
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Oh the amount of effort in ur threads and layout just to get deleted in 10 mins xD

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 06:57:09 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 25 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Why did I even bother reading like half of this?

I can't understand all the Meloetta worshiping stuff on the internet but I'm sure one of the biggest victims of rule 34. I remember I once searched for her on Google images (because I skipped 5th gen and wanted to know who this pokemon was) and turned out disappointed with the results.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 07:26:33 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Welcome back . Crane countdown starts now ! Let's see how long you can go this time ! :hype:

My distaste for you has faded , so good luck in staying clean .

In other news , meloetta is a cute Pokemon .

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 07:42:32 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 07:59:19 AM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
Did you saved the comment or something?
Because i swear it got deleted some hours ago....
And it is exactly the same....

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 08:44:46 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Did you saved the comment or something?
Because i swear it got deleted some hours ago....
And it is exactly the same....
Shut up and post Meloetta

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 09:22:23 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
In retrospect, here is a quick foreword, by none other than Kiyza

Just for the record, I can't remember what the context is here, but I stand by this statement. I don't think that there's anything particularly disturbing about being attracted to Pokemon, considering they're generally presented as sapient (albeit often speaking a different language, and this can depend on continuity) and things like human-Pokemon marriage is actually canon to the games anyway. I mean, you all manage to tolerate my affection for a character who's physically inhuman, and while it's certainly not the same as liking a Pokemon, I'd feel hypocritical if I thought there was something morally wrong with Crane's affection for Meloetta. Besides, it's a fictional creature, and I think most people on the site would much prefer Crane's lust be taken out on Meloetta than little girls, fictional or otherwise.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 09:40:22 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Just for the record, I can't remember what the context is here, but I stand by this statement. I don't think that there's anything particularly disturbing about being attracted to Pokemon, considering they're generally presented as sapient (albeit often speaking a different language, and this can depend on continuity) and things like human-Pokemon marriage is actually canon to the games anyway. I mean, you all manage to tolerate my affection for a character who's physically inhuman, and while it's certainly not the same as liking a Pokemon, I'd feel hypocritical if I thought there was something morally wrong with Crane's affection for Meloetta. Besides, it's a fictional creature, and I think most people on the site would much prefer Crane's lust be taken out on Meloetta than little girls, fictional or otherwise.

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2015, 11:59:34 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
Spoiler for Hidden:

Meloetta says: "Go yiff in hell, naughtyword."

Now, to get back on topic, let us marvel in awe at this beautiful creature *q*

no

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 05:53:38 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Besides, it's a fictional creature, and I think most people on the site would much prefer Crane's lust be taken out on Meloetta than little girls, fictional or otherwise.

Guess you're right with that statement.

The thing with Silver Surfer is that he at least has a human-looking body, even though it's all silver, while Meloetta's humanoid as in she has limbs, face, and hair but no fingers or feet. I still don't understand both of your affections but I don't really mind and I can even respect you guys liking them since I respect everyone's opinions (unless it's a troll one).

Isn't this like a digimon? I've seen it somewhere.
MarineCorps

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 06:03:07 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
Yes, that would be Renamon, Tofugu-kun

On an unrelated note, I find it rather coincidental that in the english dub, Renamon is Rika's digimon.

Spoiler for Hidden:
no

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 07:40:09 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
The thing with Silver Surfer is that he at least has a human-looking body, even though it's all silver, while Meloetta's humanoid as in she has limbs, face, and hair but no fingers or feet. I still don't understand both of your affections but I don't really mind and I can even respect you guys liking them since I respect everyone's opinions (unless it's a troll one).

Norrin also doesn't have ears, toes, or irises, so he's not perfectly human even if his body is silver. Granted, that's still significantly more human than a Meloetta, but I've also found characters less physically human than him attractive anyway.

While it probably more belongs in the waifu thread (and yes, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread for a paragraph or so Crane), the simplest way I can explain my attraction is to say that I think the main reason you don't get it is because (and correct me if I'm wrong) you're a straight man. Of course a straight man wouldn't understand someone's attraction to a man. I think that's the only really disconnecting factor, unless you also don't understand why someone would be attracted to a fictional character. I like him primarily for his personality, which is very endearing. His physical appearance is secondary, but I'd be crazy to say that he's not prone to some quality fanservice thanks this appearance.

Crane's reason for finding Meloetta attractive is something that should be obvious if you know anything about the guy.

Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2015, 08:35:42 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Norrin also doesn't have ears, toes, or irises, so he's not perfectly human even if his body is silver. Granted, that's still significantly more human than a Meloetta, but I've also found characters less physically human than him attractive anyway.

While it probably more belongs in the waifu thread (and yes, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread for a paragraph or so Crane), the simplest way I can explain my attraction is to say that I think the main reason you don't get it is because (and correct me if I'm wrong) you're a straight man. Of course a straight man wouldn't understand someone's attraction to a man. I think that's the only really disconnecting factor, unless you also don't understand why someone would be attracted to a fictional character. I like him primarily for his personality, which is very endearing. His physical appearance is secondary, but I'd be crazy to say that he's not prone to some quality fanservice thanks this appearance.

Crane's reason for finding Meloetta attractive is something that should be obvious if you know anything about the guy.

Didn't notice he has no toes, ears or irises. Is Norrin like some sort of alternate name or his past name maybe?

About not understanding how you can like Silver Surfer, of course being a straight man matters but the thing is mostly that I don't understand that sort of passion for a fictional character. I can find them sorta attractive, maybe, but not in the way you do with Silver Surfer or Crane does with Meloetta.
MarineCorps

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 08:59:35 AM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
Gonna jump in right here to share my opinion.

As Tofu , i can't understand the Worship. Or in my mind the attractiveness of one character to someone (i am speaking for the sexual attractiveness). (kinda screwed up the words but i am not very familiar with the terminology, maybe affection or obsession would stand better??).
 As of me , i have some fictional characters that i love and respect, because of what they offered me at some point of my life or at what period of my life they made me try harder to achieve what i wanted.

Don't get me wrong, i don't have ANY problem with someone worshiping a fictional character. But i don't get how can someone get sexual attracted to a fictional character. That's all.

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 09:29:00 AM »

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
Didn't notice he has no toes, ears or irises. Is Norrin like some sort of alternate name or his past name maybe?

"Norrin Radd" is his actual name. "Silver Surfer" is just a name for an alternate persona, in the same sense to Superman's name is "Clark Kent" (or "Kal-El", but he usually doesn't go by it), not Superman. When talking about superheroes, force of habit leads me to generally refer to them by either their real name or some pet name (like "Supes"), which is convenient when you have things like multiple Green Lanterns and Flashes running around and when you take into account that some series will often use first names more often than their "hero names", like the Fantastic Four.

About not understanding how you can like Silver Surfer, of course being a straight man matters but the thing is mostly that I don't understand that sort of passion for a fictional character. I can find them sorta attractive, maybe, but not in the way you do with Silver Surfer or Crane does with Meloetta.

It's probably a similar passion to yours, just much greater. My obsession (which honestly is what it is) is one part attraction, but just as much an adoration of the character in a more abstract sense and enjoyment of the stories he's been used in. The good ones, at least.

Gonna jump in right here to share my opinion.

As Tofu , i can't understand the Worship. Or in my mind the attractiveness of one character to someone (i am speaking for the sexual attractiveness). (kinda screwed up the words but i am not very familiar with the terminology, maybe affection or obsession would stand better??).
 As of me , i have some fictional characters that i love and respect, because of what they offered me at some point of my life or at what period of my life they made me try harder to achieve what i wanted.

Don't get me wrong, i don't have ANY problem with someone worshiping a fictional character. But i don't get how can someone get sexual attracted to a fictional character. That's all.

Attraction to a fictional character is simple. I think that most people can find a photograph of a person attractive, yes? What about photo-realistic paintings and drawings? Erotic art in realistic styles in particular has been around for centuries, so I'm pretty sure that this is a normal part of the human psyche. The question is largely one of how stylized vs realistic you can accept your artwork. I still don't find particularly unrealistic artwork attractive, so I hate a lot of anime art styles in that respect, but the "house style" Marvel has traditionally had is in the nice middle ground between stylized and realistic I like the best.

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 11:30:26 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
The lot of you can keep using your fancy-shmancy words debating whether or not it makes sense to worship/sexualize a blatantly delicious pokemon like Meloetta all you want. But never will you suceed in tearing me away from my beautiful little cocktease!
no

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 02:38:24 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
The lot of you can keep using your fancy-shmancy words debating whether or not it makes sense to worship/sexualize a blatantly delicious pokemon like Meloetta all you want. But never will you suceed in tearing me away from my beautiful little cocktease!

I'm well aware you can't be fixed, don't worry.
MarineCorps

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 05:21:36 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo

I didn't want to sound like i wanted to change you or as you said "tear you away". Maybe i did, but that wasn't my intention.

Attraction to a fictional character is simple. I think that most people can find a photograph of a person attractive, yes? What about photo-realistic paintings and drawings? Erotic art in realistic styles in particular has been around for centuries, so I'm pretty sure that this is a normal part of the human psyche. The question is largely one of how stylized vs realistic you can accept your artwork. I still don't find particularly unrealistic artwork attractive, so I hate a lot of anime art styles in that respect, but the "house style" Marvel has traditionally had is in the nice middle ground between stylized and realistic I like the best.

As it seems, even by thinking my reply for 5 minutes , still i didn't presented it as i wanted.
I actually made my comment very generic by saying fictional characters as a whole. While i actually wanted to imply something else. However now that you pointed out some things in your comment i may give a better idea of my opinion on this.

Well first of all, i am not very familiar with the art styles, so i will try to make it understandable.
I wanted to be more specific on this but i actually went more generic on my comment before. Your point on art styles made me realize that what i was mentioning as fictional was referring to them too. While i was trying to made my comment about about a specific style/artwork.

Back to my answer. As you already pointed out, realistic artwork is been around for centuries. This is (imo) the same thing as seeing some photos of models posing, and their pictures are hanging in a wall or more generally shown in magazines etc. . What changed through the centuries is that now we have the technology to see and produce an actual picture of a naked woman [or a man(and not even necessarily a naked body)] , instead of trying to draw it as realistic as we can(i may have come out of the topic though right here). That is what changed (imo), though there are still artists that are drawing Realistic drawings meant for sexual content.

What i wanted to to say in my previous reply refers more to some specific anime style artwork. So let me rephrase what i previously said.

I don't understand the obsession over a Pokemon , or an Anime character in general for that matter(that being woman or a man) or to be more specific to sexual obsession(though i believe that "sexual obsession" may be a little too big of a word for this).

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 05:34:55 PM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
What i wanted to to say in my previous reply refers more to some specific anime style artwork. So let me rephrase what i previously said.

I don't understand the obsession over a Pokemon , or an Anime character in general for that matter(that being woman or a man) or to be more specific to sexual obsession(though i believe that "sexual obsession" may be a little too big of a word for this).

Enough of this shameless derailment!                                                                                         http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=7183.0

To the waifu thread with the both of you, I say!
no

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2015, 07:04:09 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Enough of this shameless derailment!                                                                                         http://dborevelations.com/forums/index.php?topic=7183.0

To the waifu thread with the both of you, I say!

This just makes me want to derail the thread even more... Did you guys see the new DBS episode?

(though i believe that "sexual obsession" may be a little too big of a word for this).

When we're talking about Crane, there's no such thing as "too big" when it comes to these sort of stuff.
MarineCorps

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2015, 09:47:58 PM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
This just makes me want to derail the thread even more... Did you guys see the new DBS episode?

It was meh ..... It gets really tiring imo seeing Goku just gets back K.O. after K.O. . I mean that didn't happen even on Dragonball.........  :P

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2015, 11:42:56 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.

When we're talking about Crane, there's no such thing as "too big" when it comes to these sort of stuff.

Unless you're speaking of the age of women he likes . Actually they aren't women at all .
Ehem...
Unless you're talking about the age of girls he likes , because there is such thing as too big then .

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 08:13:27 AM »

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster

I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

Made by Kaiza.

Meloetta Worship Thread
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 09:21:45 AM »
    • View Profile
  • Permanently
This thread needs less idle chit-chat and more worship!

Have you ever seen a pokemon emanate such grace and majesty, the likes of which would forever remain unbeknownst to man
no