Recent Topics

I love my gaming videos by Chakrai
[December 07, 2016, 01:49:03 PM]

Dragon Ball Z Abridged: Ep 56 - TeamFourStar - Deities, Devils and The Dirty by LordWilhelmIV
[December 07, 2016, 09:05:06 AM]

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by LordWilhelmIV
[December 06, 2016, 07:58:20 AM]

Dragon Ball Super by LordWilhelmIV
[December 04, 2016, 06:55:17 AM]

Goodbye everyone! by Itachi Uchiha
[November 28, 2016, 11:15:31 AM]

View Desktop Site View Mobile Site

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 09:52:48 AM
    :candy:
  • Today at 05:16:05 AM
    4 cakes to u ^_^
  • Today at 05:12:18 AM
    :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd:
  • Today at 04:44:43 AM
    lmfao since i was 12 year old this Private server was announced i am 16 now and this game ain't even release a open beta smh
  • Today at 04:06:21 AM
    xD
  • Today at 02:35:28 AM
    damn...forgot... xD ...hold up.... --> [link]
  • Yesterday at 03:03:09 AM
    You know you're in Britain when there is no snow :(
  • December 07, 2016, 09:06:35 AM
    :haaaah:
  • December 07, 2016, 04:38:18 AM
    :kappa:
  • December 06, 2016, 07:01:09 PM
    lol it looks like school bus
  • December 06, 2016, 08:12:11 AM
    f*ck yeah! [link]
  • December 06, 2016, 08:00:00 AM
    KILL IT WITH FIRE  :derp:
  • December 06, 2016, 05:44:55 AM
    dflamethrower? excellent dea x
  • December 06, 2016, 04:33:17 AM
    Lol seems fair
  • December 06, 2016, 04:14:52 AM
    don't tell this man .... xD [link]
  • December 06, 2016, 02:36:39 AM
    Umg snow :D
  • December 05, 2016, 12:41:17 AM
    :haaaah:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:46 PM
    :hype: :hype:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:27 PM
    SOME PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE
  • December 04, 2016, 11:53:17 PM
    I wanna see some progress,
  • December 04, 2016, 11:48:16 PM
    More like slow progress :quack: :umbraxd:
  • December 04, 2016, 11:41:41 PM
    No progress. ;-;
  • December 04, 2016, 09:32:53 PM
    YAWNNN

Topic: Why are so many Black People being Accused/Shot/Killed/Attacked in General  (Read 3371 times)

• View Profile
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
A Boy got shot and killed for playing with a toy gun..
A Teen got killed for no reason and the person didn't even get jail time for killing him..
7 Black people got killed in a local Church
A teen was nearly arrested for shooting a Paintball gun in his backyard

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
  • I am a: Fighter
It's simple , the world is still a very racist place regardless of how countries and people pretend they aren't . Also the fact that people these days are so easily offended doesn't help , we seem to be living in a time when science is getting better but basic human development is not
Vegeta tw sv 2
GIFSoup

Offline Rock

• Shenron
  • Honor: 21 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Veteran player since Korean beta
I blame www.WorldStarHipHop.com but I can't stop visiting the site. Very entertaining.

Offline ColdHell

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Crane Hermit
52% of homicide is being commited by black people even tho they take up 13% of USA population white's take up to 47% even if they  are  majority.  Media wants you to think that only black people are being unjustly killed,they are trying to demonize population and  make a race war in USA.Stop this bs at once and look up to the real issue like Militarized Cop's and some cop's that are aggresive that need to be fired from their jobs and illegal breakins where they say that they are "condacting" legal drill's in peoples houses.

Offline Kiyza

• 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 49 / 11
    • View Profile
  • Herald of Galactus
  • I am a: Namekian
52% of homicide is being commited by black people even tho they take up 13% of USA population white's take up to 47% even if they  are  majority.  Media wants you to think that only black people are being unjustly killed,they are trying to demonize population and  make a race war in USA.Stop this bs at once and look up to the real issue like Militarized Cop's and some cop's that are aggresive that need to be fired from their jobs and illegal breakins where they say that they are "condacting" legal drill's in peoples houses.

And it looks like someone beat me to the punch. Sort of.

Anyway, fact of the matter is, more white people are shot by police officers every year, but only shooting black people will generate a media outrage. Every time I've heard a story of a white man being shot and killed in the streets, it's turned into water under the bridge. It's an unambiguous fact that blacks are more likely to commit blue-collar crimes -- your thefts, murders, drug sales, etc. -- and that's due to a variety of factors. In the United States, blacks are disproportionately more likely to be impoverished, and very few are in higher income brackets. Crime and poverty are intrinsically linked, as are factors like lack of education, which is another contributing factor to higher crime rates. I'll fetch some statistics for anyone who needs them.

Media reports constantly play up the racial nature of these homicides, ignoring a more fundamental question. If you ask me, the problem isn't "Why are so many black people being shot by police?" No, the problem is "Why are so many people being shot by police?" The militarization of the police is the problem, not this race war nonsense that the media -- liberal, viral, and social -- wants to shove down your throat. Paramilitary police raids and no-knock warrants were once rare, but are now commonplace. Police forces in the United States are constantly getting hand-me-down weapons and armor from the military. Why isn't this what's being discussed instead? I'm a firm believer that police should be able to carry weapons, and maybe body armor isn't complete overkill, if the fact that police have been given armored vehicles and grenade launchers by the government in the past isn't cause for alarm, I don't know what is. Again, I'll source this if it's necessary.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1102-6000
Off season for VGC Pokémon due to hating the current meta and competitive format, but will still do doubles; Ganondorf main in Smash 4 Wii U and 3DS; G1 Rank Sword & Shield in MH4U

Offline DevilFruit

• 2 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 1 / 0
    • View Profile
    • Shinigami Guild of DBOR
  • Anime is life
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
I saw Deji's video recently and I find it funny how his neighbors have annoyed him in the past.
My name ain't Mohammed Keeth
Shinigami is RECRUITING Click on the image if interested.

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
I guess that the world hasn't moved on from the "Blacks are a bi-product of Cane's sin, and they should be punished and victimized because of what they've done" decision from the 1400s. But also, I think the black community has a lot to do with the lack of social advancement.

While many members grew to a higher social status, there are the other bunch that stayed in the "ghetto" under the mentality that that is the life for them. Many of them would smoke, steal, sell drugs, rape, fight, kidnap and murder their own. This is the life portrayed on most Black movies, the poverty and aggressive nature of those few people. Then there are the people who, as innocent as ever, grows up in these ghetto conditions. They learn to live like this, they see their parents struggle, their siblings rock-bottom, their community suffer, and in the future, guess what they become.

And the 'whites'. More than 90% of Caucasian and Asian and rednecks ect are not naturally racist. They sometimes grow up never seeing blacks, except for on Television, where the ghetto is portrayed. They learn that this is the only true nature of the people. Others might be skeptical and just have a feeling of fear being around blacks, because what if they are one of the bad ones.

Now, I remember after Pres. Obama won the election, a group of people in Africa were angry. They were angry because they did not beleive that a black man would be able to lead. They did not beleive that a black man could be smart. They didn't beleive that their own kind was capable of being one of the world's largest trade center's leader.

Now psychologically speaking. A chain reaction between Blacks becoming ghetto because they think that's the only way and Whites believing that all Blacks are ghetto and neglect, punish, fear and fight them will never make blacks be any better than they are. It's just something that the world will either live with, or work together to change.

And it is not the blacks alone who are killed and attacked. Many people just know that Blacks are capable of a lot, and the racist few who report them to the police cause panic to the police because of their tones and fear of the rather nonsensical situation. And as a police officer, you can't let anything slide, you must deal with any social issues as quickly and efficiently as you possibly can.

Offline Sendoku

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 9 / 2
    • View Profile
  • A new era is coming.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
Cuz murica is racist

Offline Vegeta

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 10 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Super Saiyan
  • I am a: Fighter
Jet fuel can't melt steal beams
Vegeta tw sv 2
GIFSoup

Offline Bardock

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 85 / 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Legendary warrior.
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Jet fuel can't melt steal beams
9/11 DEBUNKED :o
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

like and subscribe please

• View Profile
I guess that the world hasn't moved on from the "Blacks are a bi-product of Cane's sin, and they should be punished and victimized because of what they've done" decision from the 1400s. But also, I think the black community has a lot to do with the lack of social advancement.

While many members grew to a higher social status, there are the other bunch that stayed in the "ghetto" under the mentality that that is the life for them. Many of them would smoke, steal, sell drugs, rape, fight, kidnap and murder their own. This is the life portrayed on most Black movies, the poverty and aggressive nature of those few people. Then there are the people who, as innocent as ever, grows up in these ghetto conditions. They learn to live like this, they see their parents struggle, their siblings rock-bottom, their community suffer, and in the future, guess what they become.

And the 'whites'. More than 90% of Caucasian and Asian and rednecks ect are not naturally racist. They sometimes grow up never seeing blacks, except for on Television, where the ghetto is portrayed. They learn that this is the only true nature of the people. Others might be skeptical and just have a feeling of fear being around blacks, because what if they are one of the bad ones.

Now, I remember after Pres. Obama won the election, a group of people in Africa were angry. They were angry because they did not beleive that a black man would be able to lead. They did not beleive that a black man could be smart. They didn't beleive that their own kind was capable of being one of the world's largest trade center's leader.

Now psychologically speaking. A chain reaction between Blacks becoming ghetto because they think that's the only way and Whites believing that all Blacks are ghetto and neglect, punish, fear and fight them will never make blacks be any better than they are. It's just something that the world will either live with, or work together to change.

And it is not the blacks alone who are killed and attacked. Many people just know that Blacks are capable of a lot, and the racist few who report them to the police cause panic to the police because of their tones and fear of the rather nonsensical situation. And as a police officer, you can't let anything slide, you must deal with any social issues as quickly and efficiently as you possibly can.

Then why always the situations outcome is differently when it comes to a white person.Q1
So they expect something bad will happen when they see ghetto Black people, How about when I white person acts ghetto the individuals won't even handle the situation the same. 

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Then why always the situations outcome is differently when it comes to a white person.Q1
So they expect something bad will happen when they see ghetto Black people, How about when I white person acts ghetto the individuals won't even handle the situation the same.
Don't say always . In all seriousness it happens to everyone , though it's more shown(almost only ) happening to black people.
But you could probably say it happens (more likely )to African American people .
And arguably white people get away with a the crime they do(or not do ) more than a black person would .

And I don't know my numbers so I won't say for fact but apprently white people do more drugs than black peolme yet there are more black people in jail for that crime .

And in those situations where officers don't know how to act , well those are the ones who shouldn't be police . And whenever someone gets shot , you shouldn't always assume the worst . It's a dangerous job being a police officer , where you could get shot by someone else if they have a weapon.

Also @DelmoonXz  that statement is a bit flawed . And rednecks aren't naturally racist , the get that ignorant shit from their parents .

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Because black people commit 52% of all murder in the US while only being 13% of the population. You should know better than to make this kind of thread if I'm here.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

• View Profile
Because black people commit 52% of all murder in the US while only being 13% of the population. You should know better than to make this kind of thread if I'm here.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

But what about Rape and Aggravated Assualt?66.2 in rape,I don't seem to see anything about rape on the news much./
and also White people have close amount compared to Black people \
Except Black people get  killed more..

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
@Mikecw  showing idiots with camera mean what exactly ?

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
But what about Rape and Aggravated Assualt?66.2 in rape,I don't seem to see anything about rape on the news much./
and also White people have close amount compared to Black people \
Except Black people get  killed more..
White people make up 67% of the population though.

Black people get killed more by other black people.

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Be your unique color. I'm being mine.
  • I am a: Human
The reason there are so many African Americans being killed or attacked is because of the way they are portrayed in media and the way they act in everyday life. They are aggressive, ill-tempered, have little control over their actions, and become irritated easily. For this reason, the brain makes the easy decision and sees all blacks as acting that way. We African Americans bring it upon ourselves by the way we act. If we improve ourselves, we can change the world's view of us. That means no more "thug life" and robbing people. No more giving angry looks while selling drugs. The rioters act like the way they portray themslves is fine in the community and that there are no repercussions for it. It was proven in a study that both black and white police officers are more likely to shoot at a black suspect than a caucasian suspect. The recent shootings on African Americans have little to dod with race. Some of the situations do but that's only one or two.
Many African Americans are getting angry and rioting because they believe that there is racism afoot. This is not the case, though. I am African American and even I can see that they are acting like fools.
I think that everything would be much smoother if the blacks were to clean themselves up and act dignified for a change. I don't mean all African Americans, of course. There are those who refuse to join the description of the average black male or female. Those are the respectable ones.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:43:42 AM by Silencer »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
The reason there are so many African Americans being killed or attacked is because of the way they are portrayed in media and the way they act in everyday life. It was proven in a study that both black and white police officers are more likely to shoot at a black suspect than a caucasian suspect. The recent shootings on African Americans have little to dod with race. Some of the situations do but that's only one or two.
Many African Americans are getting angry and rioting because they believe that there is racism afoot. This is not the case, though. I am African American and even I can see that they are acting like fools.
This. Ghetto culture is perpetuated in black communities. Try watching this without going crazy.

Offline Silencer

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 5 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Be your unique color. I'm being mine.
  • I am a: Human
This. Ghetto culture is perpetuated in black communities. Try watching this without going crazy.

Exactly. They act like homeless hoodlums (which many of them are).

Hoodlum (n) - a person who engages in crime and violence; a hooligan or gangster.
                     synonyms:   thug, lout, delinquent, vandal, ruffian, hooligan, lowlife;

That is exactly what they are and it's why they get shot! They're idiots! They're getting themselves killed.

It's simple , the world is still a very racist place regardless of how countries and people pretend they aren't . Also the fact that people these days are so easily offended doesn't help , we seem to be living in a time when science is getting better but basic human development is not

Vegeta, I'm sorry, but your reasoning is not correct. Racism is not a big part of the problem. It is the way blacks are seen and the way they are seen is because of they way that they act. Even a black police officer is more likely to shoot a black man that a white one. This shows that it isn't racism. It's a consequence of they way black people live, not because blacks are seen as inferior or because whites feel that they are superior.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:53:22 AM by Silencer, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline DelmoonXz

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 22 / 0
    • View Profile
  • 2 Cool 4 U
  • I am a: Mech Maniac
Exactly. They act like homeless hoodlums (which many of them are).

Hoodlum (n) - a person who engages in crime and violence; a hooligan or gangster.
                     synonyms:   thug, lout, delinquent, vandal, ruffian, hooligan, lowlife;

That is exactly what they are and it's why they get shot! They're idiots! They're getting themselves killed.

Now you see how you looking at us. Now you see why we forced to act like this. Many of us are not homeless hoodlums, many of us are not barbaric, many of us are not dumb fools smoking shooting and fighting. Those with brains which are not filled with naughtyword don't videotape themselves going to school and raising a healthy family. But when y'all just watch the 7% of them in America doing crap day n night, I understand why even the black cops shoot their own kind.

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
Now you see how you looking at us. Now you see why we forced to act like this. Many of us are not homeless hoodlums, many of us are not barbaric, many of us are not dumb fools smoking shooting and fighting. Those with brains which are not filled with naughtyword don't videotape themselves going to school and raising a healthy family. But when y'all just watch the 7% of them in America doing crap day n night, I understand why even the black cops shoot their own kind.
Quit saying "us" as if we're not black ourselves. No one said all blacks are bad.

• View Profile
White people make up 67% of the population though.

Black people get killed more by other black people.

Well this is 2015 not 2013

Offline GogetaAR

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Nintendo ID: AholaR
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
And it looks like someone beat me to the punch. Sort of.

Anyway, fact of the matter is, more white people are shot by police officers every year, but only shooting black people will generate a media outrage. Every time I've heard a story of a white man being shot and killed in the streets, it's turned into water under the bridge. It's an unambiguous fact that blacks are more likely to commit blue-collar crimes -- your thefts, murders, drug sales, etc. -- and that's due to a variety of factors. In the United States, blacks are disproportionately more likely to be impoverished, and very few are in higher income brackets. Crime and poverty are intrinsically linked, as are factors like lack of education, which is another contributing factor to higher crime rates. I'll fetch some statistics for anyone who needs them.

Media reports constantly play up the racial nature of these homicides, ignoring a more fundamental question. If you ask me, the problem isn't "Why are so many black people being shot by police?" No, the problem is "Why are so many people being shot by police?" The militarization of the police is the problem, not this race war nonsense that the media -- liberal, viral, and social -- wants to shove down your throat. Paramilitary police raids and no-knock warrants were once rare, but are now commonplace. Police forces in the United States are constantly getting hand-me-down weapons and armor from the military. Why isn't this what's being discussed instead? I'm a firm believer that police should be able to carry weapons, and maybe body armor isn't complete overkill, if the fact that police have been given armored vehicles and grenade launchers by the government in the past isn't cause for alarm, I don't know what is. Again, I'll source this if it's necessary.
The reason there are so many African Americans being killed or attacked is because of the way they are portrayed in media and the way they act in everyday life. They are aggressive, ill-tempered, have little control over their actions, and become irritated easily. For this reason, the brain makes the easy decision and sees all blacks as acting that way. We African Americans bring it upon ourselves by the way we act. If we improve ourselves, we can change the world's view of us. That means no more "thug life" and robbing people. No more giving angry looks while selling drugs. The rioters act like the way they portray themslves is fine in the community and that there are no repercussions for it. It was proven in a study that both black and white police officers are more likely to shoot at a black suspect than a caucasian suspect. The recent shootings on African Americans have little to dod with race. Some of the situations do but that's only one or two.
I think that everything would be much smoother if the blacks were to clean themselves up and act dignified for a change. I don't mean all African Americans, of course. There are those who refuse to join the description of the average black male or female. Those are the respectable ones.

Exactly.                          .

Made by Kaiza.

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
They are aggressive, ill-tempered, have little control over their actions, and become irritated easily.
That's not true, and that's basically a description of a angry gorilla.
"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
That's not true, and that's basically a description of a angry gorilla.