Iamsofunny
  • May 27, 2017, 09:55:47 PM
    Heh... Get it?
  • May 27, 2017, 09:55:42 PM
    Summer in Germany is not cool...
  • May 27, 2017, 09:35:52 PM
    :r_flame:
  • May 27, 2017, 09:32:04 PM
    it's so hot where i live...i might die before i see dbor release. I f*cking hate summer in Germany! :superangry: :r_flame: :vomit: :bruh: :yamcha:
  • May 27, 2017, 03:44:21 AM
    PROST!!!
  • May 24, 2017, 08:09:46 AM
    :juggs:
  • May 23, 2017, 12:48:14 AM
    OMG Luffy.... YOU ARE SO CORRECT ON THAT. 1st gen was the best.
  • May 22, 2017, 09:00:57 AM
    yea man, digimon was nice...especially Gen 1  :derp:
  • May 22, 2017, 05:03:50 AM
    XY were crap in comparison to Sun and Moon. Gen 7 was much more enjoyable to play, and longer too
  • May 22, 2017, 04:38:54 AM
    As for Pokemon. I did like X before I lost it. Though I'm not the biggest poke fan. The games are fun
  • May 22, 2017, 04:38:20 AM
    I was looking at Monster Hunter, the DLC always looks cool. The game looks complicated though
  • May 21, 2017, 10:36:38 PM
    Monster hunter
  • May 21, 2017, 12:39:08 PM
    How many time dumkyyyy i wanna help you
  • May 21, 2017, 07:53:24 AM
    Go with Pokemon Sun/Moon. :)
  • May 21, 2017, 04:01:23 AM
    :holdit: Dumke...gimme the DBOR
  • May 20, 2017, 11:31:11 PM
    gmes relased mid 2016 onwards. .. preferably ones people still play online
  • May 20, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
    Define new ones.
  • May 20, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
    Greetings
  • May 20, 2017, 03:22:32 PM
    Hello
  • May 20, 2017, 08:44:05 AM
    Also, anyone got any game recomendations for 3ds? Preferably new ones.
  • May 20, 2017, 08:43:26 AM
    Darn it! I wanted people to EX fuse with..
  • May 20, 2017, 08:10:18 AM
    DUMKYYYYYYYY

Topic: Roleplay #2 A New Beginning  (Read 190500 times)

Roleplay #2 A New Beginning
« on: May 10, 2015, 11:23:19 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
  • Honor: 15 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
  • I am a: Swordsmaster
"-The World Martial Arts tournament is only 3 days away and people are already booking hotels all across West City to see it, we estimate that you'll need to get there within the next day unless you don't mind camping."  Vating had finished stuffing his rucksack full of stuff he would need to camp in case it came to that as Yorlam has been running around the fairly cool cottage excited to start traveling to West City.  After turning off the TV and shutting down everything, but the heating in the house, the pair walk out into the snow covered regions in Yahoi.  They begin their walk all the way to West City for the tournament.

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 11:29:52 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I'm Mystic Vegito! Hit me with your best shot!
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Cerego turned off the TV as he got ready to travel to West City, ''Master! I'm going to sign up for the tournament! I don't think I'll be back any time soon.'' Cerego said as he sadly looked at his master.

His master understood. After all Cerego wanted to be Earth's protector and needed to test himself, ''I understand Cerego. I have just one request. Visit me once a year okay?''

He smiled at his master ''Of course. I'll always remember your teachings. Goodbye master!'' Cerego then flew off to West City.

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 11:35:45 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
  • Honor: 15 / 3
    • View Profile
  • Praise the Radiant God! Jr. Master of Radiant Dawn
*Rogue already signed up for the tournament and already rented out his hotel room, would retreat to his house in the mountains an would train with his Simibot.*

"With this tournament only 3 days away, I need to have my techniques perfect and taken to a whole other level. Simibot go all out on me."

*Simibot would nod and divide herself into two and one would make one of her bodies hands turn into sharp swords while the other body hands turn into tank cannons.*

"Ah, this will test my skills."

*Rogue would pull out his Alpha and Omega sword and flip his Alpha sword sideways and hold it unorthodox style and hold his Omega sword like a regular sword. He would then Charge at the Simibots.*   

Dawning a new Radiant Strength
Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 11:43:54 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I can even tame lightning!
Kyzen stands ontop of a mountain sweating searching the area for more places to train as he starts to run some more

" I can't slack off in training no matter what!"

Kyzen jumps into the air charging his Electric ki

" Lightning Bolt!!!!

His Electric Ki shoots down at a mountain blowing it to pieces Kyzen then cuts up the rocks with his sword after that he tries to catch them all increasing his agility and reflexes.

" Tomorrow i'll work on physical strength,mental strength and Ki! "

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 11:55:57 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Vating and Yorlam are walking down the path occasionally having a spar, until they feel they won't need their winter jackets anymore.  They then stuff them into Vating's rucksack along with everything else, and to make extra room, Vating removes his sword and straps it onto his back under the rucksack, they then continue on down the path to West City.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 12:07:09 PM »
    • View Profile
After signing up Cerego then stayed at a hotel and trained, ''I can't believe this place has a dojo! I feel like I'm making some progress! Kamehameha!''

Cerego's Kamehameha wipes out 10 dummies before it fades ''If I was fighting at full power this whole dojo would have been destroyed. I'm glad I was cautious.''

Cerego then powers up and and kicks at a dummy hitting off it's entire head and then ki blasts at two and completely destroys them, ''Still I shouldn't be complaining. Training is training.''

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 12:17:09 PM »
    • View Profile
Kyzen sighs as he fly's to the registration and signs up he books a hotel then senses a strong ki at the dogo
he then jumps into the dogo standing next to the ki.

" Hello i would like to train with you powerful person! "

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 12:47:33 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 13 / 5
    • View Profile
  • Dab
*Parrish and Zeno have been furiously sparing for hours.
*Parrish and Zeno panting*
"Woah, I think that's enough for today huh Zeno?" Parrish says
"Yup that was intense, can't lie you're getting faster" Zeno says
"You really are becoming a swordsmaster, I feel like I'm forgetting something" Parrish says
"The tournament!" Zeno says
*Parrish Instant Transmissions to the Tournament Registrations and signs his name*
"All done" Parrish says
*They quickly IT out of there*

"I am the stone that the builder refused."

Don't you let out that antidote...

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 12:59:16 PM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
*Rogue hiding behind a rock hiding from the Simibots, would pant for a bit and try to get his breathing under contril also, his heart back to beating normal.*

"Man... sitting around here...... waiting for one of them to find me is a very weak move. I know I told her to come and go all out on me but i never expected it to be like this. But this is the training I need and it will help me in the long run. I can beat them I just need a way to seperate them." Rogue thought to himself

*Just then a blast would fly out and land to the left of Rogue and he knew they were on to him. Rogue would breathe in one long breath and then would pop out flying at the Simibots. One was shooting at him, which Rogue would slice it's blast in half with his sword and the other one was charging straight at him.*

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 01:20:38 PM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Tofu got home with a huge dead bear he had hunted down on his back. "I'm so hungry I could eat a bear! Oh, right."  he laughed a bit and started cooking his meal.

After a while cooking, he sat down with his huge bear and started eating. He turned on the TV and heard about the tournament sign-ups being open "Gotta go there after eating my bear."  he smiled in excitement. While washing all the dishes, he saw the 3-star Dragon Ball his master had gifted him when they met. He had to protect it and hope he'd just find the other 6 someday but sadly, he didn't have any sort or Dragon Ball radar so he'd just have to be really lucky just to find one.

After he finished up, he suited up on his orange and black Turtle school Gi and hung the Turtle Rod he inherited when his master passed away on his back, and flew to West City to sign up for the Tournament. He saw a lot of people but no one seemed to stand out for him. "Man, don't tell my first tournament ever is gonna be this boring"  he thought in dissapointment. "Well, guess I'll go back to training."  he said after signing up and flying back home. What he didn't knew, is that the best tournament in almost 200 hundred years was about to take place.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 01:25:37 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
*Parrish and Zeno are back at their training place*

"That was quick, its like you rushed us back here." Zeno says
"Ehhh, I didn't want anyone really seeing us. Man I love having Instant Transmission." Parrish says
"Yeah, learning it from the Yardrats were fun. Anyways I think its time to train again." Zeno says

*Parrish puts on his metallic gloves on designed with Golden outlines and a P in the center*

"Looks like you're going all out huh." Zeno says

*Zeno unleashes his single sword and gets ready in a combat stance, Parrish lunges at Zeno, Zeno then blocks it with his sword. A powerful clash is happening between Parrish's metallic glove and Zeno's diamond sword.*

Parrish yelled "BULLSEYE
Zeno then yelled "FINAL SLICE

*Their attacks clashed and there was a huge explosion, Parrish and Zeon were both on the floor panting and laughing, even though it hurted them both*

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2015, 01:57:43 PM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Vating and Yorlam continue walking towards West City until they stop to camp out for the night as it was getting late, they quickly eat some of the food they brought and pitch a tent, until it turned out to be too torn to use anyways, Vating thinks for a moment, "Shoot, it got left out in a snowstorm and knocked around..."  He then takes the tent, tears it down and they both decide to sleep under a tree.  their clothing keeps them warm enough anyways.

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 02:17:25 PM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
*Parrish and Zeno head home after training*
"Next time lets not use our abilities from the start haha." Says Parrish
"Haha I agree, well when we get home lets goto sleep" Zeno says

*Parrish and Zeno arrive at home and get in their separate beds*
Parrish thinks to himself "Am I really a Saiyan? According to Gohans book Saiyans have tails, I have a tail. So I must have Saiyan in me... Although how much? Maybe I'd know if I knew my parents...

*Parrish slowly falls asleep while looking at his 4-star dragon ball that he had for as long as he could remember*

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 02:24:09 PM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Throughout the night, Yorlam wakes up and decides to look around the area out of curiosity, she can barely sleep and bumps into a tree or two, but when she bumps into one, a sphere shaped rock falls on her head that glows slightly under the moon light.  Since it's too dark to see, she can't make out exactly what it's supposed to be, so she takes it back still noticing this it is shiny.

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 12:06:34 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
*Parrish wakes up early and also wakes up Zeno*
"Wake up, come on lets go in the training room" Parrish says
"Yeah yeah yeah, alright lets box. You need to be in top shape to win that tournament." Zeno says

*Parrish and Zeno start boxing, Parrish on the offensive sharpening his skills*

"I really don't know why you didn't join the Tournament, it would be more fun with you" Parrish says
"Yeah I don't feel like it, I'd rather just watch the fighters, I hope I can watch another great swordsman. Hey what if you had to fight a little kid haha" Zeno says
"Haha shut up, hopefully I don't, if I did then hmm. I don't think I'd go all out. Maybe I'd test their power." Parrish says
"Well most likely you won't be facing a kid eh. I wonder if anyone will be stronger than you.." Zeno says
"Hmm that'd be a challenge, that person would then be my rival. Maybe that person will force me into using that." Parrish says
"Hopefully not." Zeno says smiling

*They continue training until the tournament*

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 12:51:19 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
*After a couples sparing sessions, Rogue and Simibot would do some mental training by mediating inside a near by waterfall.*

Collecting his thoughts and energy Rogue would meditate silently while fluctuating his energy flow. Increasing it drastically and lowering it just as quick. He couldn't see it but he could feel his Alpha dark energy cloak fighting his Omega Silver energy cloak, trying to find the perfect balance of the two.

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 12:56:30 AM »
    • View Profile
Cerego looks at Kyzen and shakes his head, ''I'm training alone. It's the way I like it. Maybe we can train together some other time. So maybe after the tournament we can train. You are in the tournament right?''

Cerego walks up to two dummies and immediately destroys them with his fists, ''This place can't handle the two of us. Sometimes I'm scared to even use a ki blast.''

He then looks at Kyzen, ''Hey did you even pay for a room?''

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 01:00:41 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
Vating woke up from a grumbling stomach.  After climbing to his feet, he starts tugging on Yorlam until she wakes up.  They then eat some more of their food that they had and Yorlam showed him the Dragon Ball she found, now able to see the two stars on it.  They stuff it into the rucksack in a safe spot and begin to move on only stopping for a quick spar here and there.

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 01:28:47 AM »
    • View Profile
" I am in the tournament, i paid for a room too."

Kyzen get's a suspicous look on his face as he shoots a ki blast at a dummy

" Lets see. "

It then fly's into a wall
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:44:56 AM by SuperTitan999 »

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 07:50:01 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
As West City comes into view, Yorlam starts jumping (really freakin' high) in joy for finally making it here.  They immediately start running towards the sign up station for the Budokai Tenkaichi.

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 08:19:59 AM »

Offline Rogue

• Dragon King's Strength
    • View Profile
*Still mediating and trying to find the perfect balance. Rogue would focus his mind else where and begin to think tranquil thoughts."

"My energy control has gotten more stable. This will definitely help me stay longer in a fight and not become famished quickly." Rogue thought to himself.

Join Radiant Dawn

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 08:42:57 AM »

Offline vating

• Shenron
    • View Profile
After signing up and renting a hotel room, Vating and Yorlam go out and buy some training gi that they can wear around town and in the tournament instead of their incredible warm clothing.  After that they walk around the city curious as to what's to do there.

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 08:57:31 AM »

Offline Parrish

• 6 Dragonballs
    • View Profile
  • Dab
*Parrish and Zeno have been running since their sparring has ended*
"Wooo, I'm still not even tired!" Parrish says
"This'll increase our stamina, also increasing how long we can fight." Zeno says
"It'll also increase how long I can stay in that" Parrish says

*Zeno jumps and attempts to kick Parrish out of nowhere. Parrish dodges and jumps back*

"That was too close!" Parrish says
"Haha, your dodging skills seems like it gets better daily." Zeno says
"Yup, since I focus on close combat I gotta know how to dodge." Parrish says
"Oh yeah lets train on our long range attacks" Zeno says

*Parrish and Zeno then start throwing Ki blasts at each other, then start making new ki techniques. In the process they destroy boulders and mountains*

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 09:28:50 AM »
    • View Profile
Kyzen then jumps into the mountains to train more.

" I'll practice how long i can hold up my ki "

Kyzen Charges up his ki as his goal is to maintain it for 3 hours

" I can't be slacking at  all. "

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 10:13:28 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Meanwhile, Tofu was near his house. He had a big area where he used to train energy attacks, considering how destructive they can be at full power. He got in his training Gi, stood firmly and got ready to train. "Kame... Hame... HAAA!!!"  he shot the strongest Kamehameha his current power level could make and once it was far enough, he made it turn around towards him and then got ready to block it. "Here goes nothin'!"  he thought.

The blast hit him and a huge dust cloud came up. Once the dust started clearing up, Tofu's face showed up first. He was panting and really tired but his body was undamaged. All the ground around him was destroyed, except for the area that was right behind him. He then fell to the ground and laughed. "Looks like I made it. I can now block a Kamehameha without taking any damage at all."   he thought, "Once I get some energy back I'll stand up and go eat to regain power and keep on training. My energy attacks need to be stronger!" He then passed out on the floor.
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946