:r_worried:
  • Yesterday at 09:49:49 PM
    hope u doing well cya
  • Yesterday at 09:49:19 PM
    all 3 of you FeelsBadMan
  • Yesterday at 09:48:03 PM
    How are u guys
  • Yesterday at 09:36:52 AM
    Though, if I had to choose between a hot humid place, or a hot dried one, I would probably choose a permanent state of aestivation for the rest of the season
  • Yesterday at 09:30:29 AM
    Nah mate... Hell generally spawns in portuguese forests every year during summer. European Champions in football and forest fires
  • Yesterday at 08:22:53 AM
    :vomit:
  • Yesterday at 03:03:36 AM
    You too buddy, you too xD
  • Yesterday at 02:38:04 AM
    Oyy Iceman, Nice to see you around buddy!
  • June 22, 2017, 10:26:47 PM
    15C right now
  • June 22, 2017, 10:11:16 PM
    In my region i get focus for hurricane bret
  • June 22, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
    o.o
  • June 22, 2017, 08:19:54 PM
    so i'm in a special kind of hell  :vomit: :yamcha:
  • June 22, 2017, 08:19:31 PM
    Aaand on top of that, i don't have armpits. The function of your armpits creating sweat to cool your body down does not exist on my body.
  • June 22, 2017, 08:18:34 PM
    if a wind shows up, it's just hot air. I breathe in hot air while the humidity boils me alive.
  • June 22, 2017, 08:17:08 PM
    Once it reaches 25°C+ it gets humid. No matter how you move, you start sweating which makes it worse. Now we have a 30°C+ week in Germany. It feels like 40°C during the day but not your 40°C
  • June 22, 2017, 02:29:24 PM
    It's currently winter here.
  • June 22, 2017, 10:48:18 AM
    I am figuratively melting away...
  • June 22, 2017, 10:47:39 AM
    The last 2, 3 weeks in Portugal, the temperatures were 40ºC, give or take.
  • June 22, 2017, 08:19:58 AM
    if i should die, put a statue of my char into dbor starter villages. the fountain in kokkara sucks anyways  :yamcha:
  • June 22, 2017, 08:18:15 AM
    weather is too hot in Germany. It's past midnight...24°C at my place which feels like 30°C+ ...i can't survive this for the rest of the week
  • June 22, 2017, 05:39:12 AM
    Long live my man Link!

Topic: The Nintendo Switch  (Read 1513 times)

The Nintendo Switch
« on: October 21, 2016, 12:34:21 AM »

Offline Mikecw.

• 5 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 24 / 4
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan

Starring the guy from Kid 'n Play

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 12:39:31 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
  • I am a: Great Namek
I absolutely digg it, it looks absolutely fantastic.

I personally wouldn't get it though as i don't need it, or go anywhere to warrant it.
But if it really is that plug and play, i can't see that i'd flop, well the games might be apart of that.

but aslong as they actually market the thing, it should do just great.
Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 01:12:05 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Wow Nintendo reveleas  the NX before Dbor . Finally something to actually be hyped about .

Shade thrown aside this actually looks pretty good but I'm wondering if it'll be enough . Yes it has Skyrim , but can it keep up ? Play games like Overwatch and XV 2 ? I really want specs , I know Nintendo doesn't care but they need to be able to keep up with graphics at least if they want to be competition . Amazing concept and innovative as ever I say . Ofc there will always be reason to complain .

Didnt your parents tell you not to play with me? Youll get burned.

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 01:58:30 AM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
Play games like Overwatch and XV 2 ?

maybe.

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 10:44:38 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
  • I am a: Turtle Hermit
Wow Nintendo reveleas  the NX before Dbor . Finally something to actually be hyped about .

Shade thrown aside this actually looks pretty good but I'm wondering if it'll be enough . Yes it has Skyrim , but can it keep up ? Play games like Overwatch and XV 2 ? I really want specs , I know Nintendo doesn't care but they need to be able to keep up with graphics at least if they want to be competition . Amazing concept and innovative as ever I say . Ofc there will always be reason to complain .

Pretty sure that was the new Skyrim HD version announced for PS4 and Xbox One. Of course, it could be a version with lower graphics and stuff. I really hope they reveal the specs soon, but I remember hearing it's gonna be stronger than the PS4 and Xbox One.

I absolutely digg it, it looks absolutely fantastic.

I personally wouldn't get it though as i don't need it, or go anywhere to warrant it.
But if it really is that plug and play, i can't see that i'd flop, well the games might be apart of that.

but aslong as they actually market the thing, it should do just great.

Pretty much agree with you here. I do go to college so I could take my to class and stuff.

I'm hyped already. I loved the concept and I've never been the kind of "graphics over gameplay" guy. If the gameplay is great, even if it looks a bit under average, I'll buy it. Getting the money will be the problem now...

Again, I'm quite hyped and looking forward to it.

Edit: I'm expecting to see a lot of releases for both the 3DS and Switch, just like Sm4sh, Hyrule Warriors, and Super Mario 3D Land/World. I think Nintendo wants to push their handhelds away for only certain people to buy it and have their main focus on the Switch, considering it's portable too.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 11:20:39 AM by Tofu »
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 12:15:38 AM »

Offline Manphu

• 3 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 2 / 0
    • View Profile
  • El. Psy. Kongroo
I am actually looking forward to Nintendo Switch.

Since the last console I ever owned from Nintendo was "I think" SNES(or a Bootleg... I don't even know, that was 15-16 years ago) I am leaving Gameboy Advance SP and Nintendo 2DS out.

The concept seems cool enough. I am probably gonna see how much it costs first though. Since I already have my plans to buy a PS4 somewhere around Christmas.(And buying an SNES, someday, I seriously haven't played any game from that era, I think I am missing way too much).

That and I am super excited for the new Legend of Zelda game...

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 10:59:41 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Karma Majin
honestly im really looking forward to the switch. Even though it is just a glorified Wii u im still super hype for it. I dont even care about the graphics as long as it can hold up with PC gaming's exclusives

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 09:57:30 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
honestly im really looking forward to the switch. Even though it is just a glorified Wii u im still super hype for it. I dont even care about the graphics as long as it can hold up with PC gaming's exclusives
Glorified Wii U ? Did you watch the video ? The only similar things are the fact that it has a 2 screen . Wii U 's isn't very portable to begin with . In this situation the "2nd" screen is the console . This has a completely diffrent concept and I love it , there's so many ways to play . Wii I only had use for the game pad some of the time .

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 02:54:40 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
on second thoughts, depending on when the homebrew comes out, you could use it as a totally neat vn machine.

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 06:06:10 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Karma Majin
Glorified Wii U ?
  personaly i think its just a wii u with a gamepad of unlimited range. And more third party companies supporing it.

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 11:45:07 PM »
    • View Profile
I hear they're going to be revealing somge good games at e3 this year.

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 07:50:16 AM »

Offline Tofu

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 27 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Solving problems, one punch at a time.
I hear they're going to be revealing somge good games at e3 this year.

I'm fine if they don't release good games until I can someday afford a Switch. They can release all the stuff they want after that. :P
MarineCorps
We WILL protect the peace!

Nintendo 3DS FC: 2638 - 0844 - 4946

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 02:24:46 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
So, after having some firsthand experience with the console (aka a friend's house)...

Overall, the console isn't bad and achieves what it wants to.  It's a portable console that is fairly easy to bring around and "switches" between tv and portable pretty seamlessly.  Interface-wise there's not much unique about the system compared to others, but it does the job.  The joycons work...surprisingly well.  They looked so small and strange that I thought they were awful, but honestly?  They fit nicely in the hands despite how light they feel and still give good control.

Right now, I have a few major concerns.  One is the price, as $300, while understandable is still a LOT of money for any sort of portable.  I'm much more comfortable bringing a $150 3ds on a car trip than a $300 dollar Switch.  The other is the online service, which so far Nintendo has yet to give any good reason for adding a price tag to it, at least as far as I'm aware of.   Other than that though, the console on the whole seems pretty decent. 
We WILL Protect the Peace!

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 11:07:23 PM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
It's a console Shyruni stop crying . No one complains about the ps4 and xb1 which started off higher than the switch . It sounds like a personal problem when it comes to the price . I mean I also don't have the money to just go buy a switch or any other console for that matter .
As far as paying for online , it's been shown that to have good online it requires some money . No sense complaining about it .

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 03:44:39 AM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
It's a console Shyruni stop crying . No one complains about the ps4 and xb1 which started off higher than the switch . It sounds like a personal problem when it comes to the price . I mean I also don't have the money to just go buy a switch or any other console for that matter .
As far as paying for online , it's been shown that to have good online it requires some money . No sense complaining about it .

Not sure how bringing up some concerns constitutes as "crying".  I mean, I am planning on buying the system; those are just things I wish that could be addressed, not things that "I HATE THE CONSOLE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH".  The price concern is mostly with the potential goal in mind of the Switch removing the 3ds eventually, which will probably get addressed.  As for the online, I wouldn't mind so much if the online wasn't already free for use, and we're just gonna be forced to pay later.  It's not an awful price, and everyone else is doing it, I just don't necessarily think it needed to be like that.  But hey, that's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:49:01 AM by Shyruni »
We WILL Protect the Peace!

The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 03:45:18 AM »

Offline Roxas

• Shenron
    • View Profile
  • Loyalty is key.
Not sure how bringing up some concerns constitutes as "crying".  I mean, I am planning on buying the system; those are just things I wish that could be addressed, not things that "I HATE THE CONSOLE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH".  The price concern is mostly with the potential goal in mind of the Switch removing the 3ds eventually, which will probably get addressed.  As for the online, I wouldn't mind so much if the online wasn't already free for use, and we're just gonna be forced to pay later.  It's not an awful price, and everyone else is doing it, I just don't necessarily think it needed to be like that.  But hey, that's just my opinion.
There's no reason to replace the 3ds . It makes money and they are not the same system in terms of quality nor does the switch use a 3D gimmick that I like . That isn't their goal .hence why there's two different metroid games Nintendo is releasing this year . A handheld game and a console one .

As for online they've stated that they are temporally making it free as to show what it can do/work out bugs . There's a reason why, it's offering your product for free to show others what it's like before charging for it . That's a pretty good idea imo because it's clear that everyone is uneasy about nintendos online capability so it gives them time to prove themselves .