• Keep it Clean! No Advertising!
  • Today at 03:40:19 AM
    :grin:
  • Yesterday at 09:31:29 PM
    weak...xD
  • Yesterday at 04:31:58 PM
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  • Yesterday at 04:31:46 PM
    I inhaled a bunch of dust while cleaning and moving a bunch of junk around, so I'm sick.
  • Yesterday at 07:50:11 AM
    :vomit:
  • July 19, 2017, 10:40:03 PM
    Hey guys! coldy here hows everyone doing?
  • July 19, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
    :8000:
  • July 19, 2017, 02:34:09 AM
    :yamcha:
  • July 19, 2017, 01:14:29 AM
    :senzu:
  • July 19, 2017, 01:14:25 AM
    Your face is dead.
  • July 16, 2017, 09:57:03 AM
    ;)
  • July 16, 2017, 09:56:53 AM
    YOOOOO
  • July 16, 2017, 09:56:12 AM
    dead as naughtyword
  • July 16, 2017, 01:56:30 AM
    ?*
  • July 16, 2017, 01:56:24 AM
    Tried with net adapter repair, it will run through the basic fixes
  • July 16, 2017, 12:52:20 AM
    turned this sh*t off, went to sleep, got back the next day to have this damn problem
  • July 16, 2017, 12:51:40 AM
    i f*cking hate technology when it's b*tching around for no reason!
  • July 16, 2017, 12:50:56 AM
    tried that...didn't work
  • July 15, 2017, 11:59:55 PM
    FLUSH YA DNS
  • July 15, 2017, 10:24:17 PM
    i don't know what else to do -.- Still have that dumb problem. My brothers notebook doesn't have that problem. His and my smartphone also work. It has to be my damn PC. But why is the question.
  • July 15, 2017, 11:53:34 AM
    Hitla don't allow you to have good net MONKEY!
  • July 13, 2017, 10:29:20 PM
    DC wants u to view the American flag in 4k
  • July 13, 2017, 10:13:45 PM
    and with that you mean...? xD
  • July 13, 2017, 09:44:30 PM
    net neutrality?
  • July 13, 2017, 09:39:51 PM
    btw...when i'm using my smartphone everything works fine. I can get on facebook and watch youtube videos in hq

Topic: Dragon Ball Super  (Read 144850 times)

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1100 on: May 09, 2017, 07:51:57 AM »
    • View Profile
  • 海賊王におれはなる!!! / Whazzzzuuuup!?
  • I am a: Great Namek
Soooo...there are rumors about the Team that gets to fight in the Tournament.

Read that Boo will drop out and to fill the spot, they will get Frieza back. Then i found this http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2017/05/06/frieza-returns-new-member-universe-7-team-dragon-ball-super-spoilers/

and now i read that it got confirmed.
Spoiler for Hidden:

But i'm still not 100% sure. What do you guys think?
If it's true then i'm a little disappointed tbh. Boo did very good so far and i wanted to see more of him.

Also a little info about the Female Version of Broly:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 07:55:16 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »
*click for original size*

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1101 on: May 10, 2017, 04:20:24 AM »

Offline Zellion

• 4 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 11 / 0
    • View Profile
Soooo...there are rumors about the Team that gets to fight in the Tournament.

Read that Boo will drop out and to fill the spot, they will get Frieza back. Then i found this http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2017/05/06/frieza-returns-new-member-universe-7-team-dragon-ball-super-spoilers/

and now i read that it got confirmed.
Spoiler for Hidden:

But i'm still not 100% sure. What do you guys think?
If it's true then i'm a little disappointed tbh. Boo did very good so far and i wanted to see more of him.

Also a little info about the Female Version of Broly:

From what I read, it's something along the lines of Buu going into Hibernation of sorts and Goku asking Baba if Frieza can have a 24hr pass to fight along side them.

AS much as Ryūsei Nakao is one of my fav seiyuu's, I'm still not sure i agree with adding Freiza. .. It just feels like a cash grab from Toie animation.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1102 on: May 11, 2017, 11:26:09 PM »

Offline Luke[Dumke]

• Administrator
  • Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 168 / 1
    • View Profile
  • Project Leader
Dragonball Super's got a cool little promotional event going on in japan,
https://dragonballcp.kirin.co.jp/

create your own dbz character and fight other players to level up their powerlevel, it's entirely bookmark based.
https://dragonballcp.kirin.co.jp/friends/MBETK1

Project Leader for DBORevelations || Contact Email: Support@dborevelations.com

"We'd rather under-promise and over-deliver"

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1103 on: June 06, 2017, 04:51:11 PM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
'Cabba, I'll kill you first!'

Poor Cabba....

'Listen, Son Goku. You are the personification of the failure of the Gods who've created this universe!'

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1104 on: June 07, 2017, 10:19:02 PM »
    • View Profile
Bruh...that girl went straight into SSJ2 after transforming into a SSJ 5 mins ago....for the first time! I know that the saiyans in cabbas universe are way stronger in base form than the saiyans in Universe 7 but damn that one was fast xD

Pretty sure by the time the tournament starts they will go SSJ3. And maybe, if they plan to f*ck things up, the LSSJ might come close to God lvl. To make a good fight against Goku or Vegeta...or Gohan...

Anyways. I got some spoilers for the coming up episodes up to 98. So if you wanna read'em here they are. And i'm actually not really surprised.

Spoiler for Hidden:
-The Tournament will start at Episode 98.

-A mysterious Group from Universe 9 are attacking Goku and Frieza after they came back from Hell. Goku and Frieza are fighting them off. Frieza transforms into Golden Frieza and kills as many as he can. Goku can't stop him because he's fighting off the Group. They are being watched by the God of Destruction of Universe 4 who seems to have a "plan".

-It seems like Frieza is going to betray Goku by changing Teams. He will join Universe 4. Someone else will replace Frieza. Since there is no time left, Goku meets with everyone and HE is also there. (The HE is going to replace Frieza. It's not known who it is, but it might be Yamcha xD)

-New Rule for the actual Tournament: If someone gets pushed off the Ring, he will be eliminated!
 If you get pushed off the Ring you die.

I'm not sure about the following spoilers but i think they might be true...

-The Universes are divided into two groups. The ones who made a deal with Universe 11 and the other ones who didn't.

-Goku seems to enjoy the moment etc. while the other Members of Universe 7 are being targeted by many fighters.

-The Pride Troopers also want to make a deal with the Universes who don't have a deal with Universe 11. What the deal might be is unknown. Maybe to finish off Universe 7, especially Goku who is being seen as Evil.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:13:44 PM by Monkey D. Luffy »

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1105 on: July 01, 2017, 08:40:30 PM »
    • View Profile
News....

Goku might get a new "transformation"...or a look that looks like a new transformation....some visual sh*t. ::)

But i'm not sure if it's just advertisement or something. To me it looks like a "new" form of God transformation. He still has a less muscular body in this Form. And as you can see in the picture below his hair goes up but remains in his natural color. Kinda like a mystic form?

Spoiler for Hidden:

source: https://twitter.com/DB_super2015

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1106 on: July 02, 2017, 03:14:13 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
  • Honor: 76 / 6
    • View Profile
  • Two in harmony surpass one in perfection.
  • I am a: Kaioken Master
News....

Goku might get a new "transformation"...or a look that looks like a new transformation....some visual sh*t. ::)

But i'm not sure if it's just advertisement or something. To me it looks like a "new" form of God transformation. He still has a less muscular body in this Form. And as you can see in the picture below his hair goes up but remains in his natural color. Kinda like a mystic form?

Spoiler for Hidden:

source: https://twitter.com/DB_super2015

I wouldn't base it off the "less muscular" thing, since everyone is scrawnier in general in DBS, but it might be a new form just the same. There's a part during the current opening where he uses the Blue Kaioken, and then for some reason is back to his 'normal' form after jumping out of his own aura.
Either that or it's just for dramatic effect and we're just plain derpy.  :derp:

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1107 on: July 02, 2017, 12:13:58 PM »

Offline keredvin

• Global Moderator
  • 7 Dragonballs
  • Honor: 40 / 0
    • View Profile
  • DBOR Moderator
  • I am a: Shadow Knight
Looking forward to a new transformation in the show so I can collect the card in Dokkan...
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite part of the internet".

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1108 on: July 02, 2017, 04:14:36 PM »

Offline Shyruni

• Shenron
  • Honor: 27 / 0
    • View Profile
  • Money tastes bad. Drink Milk. It's better.
  • I am a: Majin
I wouldn't base it off the "less muscular" thing, since everyone is scrawnier in general in DBS, but it might be a new form just the same. There's a part during the current opening where he uses the Blue Kaioken, and then for some reason is back to his 'normal' form after jumping out of his own aura.
Either that or it's just for dramatic effect and we're just plain derpy.  :derp:

There has been a lot of hinting lately towards a new form of some sort, with Gohan stating he's not gonna go for SSJB but try to find something "new", the strange red aura used in the opening theme, etc.  There's also been a surprising lack of SSJ use lately, with a lot of characters using base forms far more often, so the new form having something to do with their normal look seems possible.  I'm more curious about if this "new form" DOES exist, how they're gonna reveal it in this 48 minute battle royal (although I suspect it will go beyond the 48 minutes due to the Zenos being like "Awww, we want more!!!!").
We WILL Protect the Peace!

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1109 on: July 02, 2017, 05:16:22 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
There has been a lot of hinting lately towards a new form of some sort, with Gohan stating he's not gonna go for SSJB but try to find something "new", the strange red aura used in the opening theme, etc.  There's also been a surprising lack of SSJ use lately, with a lot of characters using base forms far more often, so the new form having something to do with their normal look seems possible.  I'm more curious about if this "new form" DOES exist, how they're gonna reveal it in this 48 minute battle royal (although I suspect it will go beyond the 48 minutes due to the Zenos being like "Awww, we want more!!!!").

Even if it were 48 minutes, it will likely work on Freeza Standard Time.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1110 on: July 02, 2017, 09:10:54 PM »
    • View Profile
For now i really don't know what to expect from that new Form. Is it as strong as SSJB? Or is it stronger? Or does it maybe give Goku any advantage that SSJB does not give? Or will it be a form just to make things interesting even though it's not really needed? xD

What i know is, the poster is titled "The Works of the Gods Ends Here." And i'm like
Spoiler for Hidden:

I really hope it's going to be awesome. Or that the new form actually is needed. Don't wanna see new forms, which are pretty much useless at the end  ::)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, is anyone reading the DBS manga? Cuz tbh i like the manga more than the anime xD
Things go different there and those things are actually good. So if anyone is not reading the manga, i suggest you to do it.  ^-^

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1111 on: July 03, 2017, 03:30:05 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
btw, is anyone reading the DBS manga? Cuz tbh i like the manga more than the anime xD
Things go different there and those things are actually good. So if anyone is not reading the manga, i suggest you to do it.  ^-^
:holdit:
Gonna have to completely disagree with you on that count. I think the manga is god awful.
Between the flat art (although admittedly, the anime can go full on Cell arc Uchiyama at times...), Toyotaro's weird boner for Super-Saiyajin God (seriously, why does it keep coming back after Toriyama stated Goku can't use it anymore?), the power scaling that makes the anime seem consistent, the awful pacing, and the inconsistencies and Gokuwanking that make GT seem tame by comparison... I can't even remotely take it seriously.
 :excuseme:
The manga has the same problem the first two arcs of the anime had: it feels like a bad Dragon Ball fanfic. Just instead of a *gags* universe punch, it creates false stakes. "Now Super-Saiyajin Blue drains your stamina when you transform! ...Until the next arc where Vegeta uses it in short bursts to fight Zamasu and Black, and so it won't drain his stamina!"
I mean, I know Vegeta's specialty is jobbing and all, but the idea that he only lost to Hit because he was tired for showing off SSJ Blue against Cabba is just downright insulting to the character. Not only does it make Hit seem like a non-threat by comparison, but this is immediately after the Golden Freeza stuff (which isn't in the manga, but IS mentioned)... where both Goku and Vegeta mock Freeza for not learning to manage his stamina.
And don't even get me started on Goku being able to use Hakai.
I will say the manga was better at one thing, though: the Golden Freeza arc. Because the manga didn't have that.

Also, the Blue Kaioken isn't in the manga, and that's a fail because it was damn awesome.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1112 on: July 03, 2017, 04:49:31 AM »
    • View Profile
^

damn Nia chill xD
You make me feel bad for enjoying the manga  :'(

In the manga there is no SSJB+Kaioken that's true. But maybe it'll happen? ::) Even if it doesn't happen, Goku is able to concentrate the energy of SSJB in his body which is also dangerous. Just like SSJB+Kaioken he could lose his life. And in the manga you can see his body giving up on him. Might not look like kaioken version but same result.

You are reminding me of that greek poet Hipponax. It is said that this guys insult game was so hard, some of his victims commited suicide. Dunno how many but it's fact that one of his victims hanged himself xD
Of course you don't insult tho. You just throw out your opinion + knowledge at us...in the same way Gohan used the final Kamehameha on Cell  :))

Btw, the poster title saying "The Works of the Gods Ends Here." could also have another meaning. Blame the japanese language for that one xD

It could also mean "The technique of the gods ends/is perfected here."
Reading this, i have to assume that this new Form is stronger than SSJB.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1113 on: July 03, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
^

damn Nia chill xD
You make me feel bad for enjoying the manga  :'(

In the manga there is no SSJB+Kaioken that's true. But maybe it'll happen? ::) Even if it doesn't happen, Goku is able to concentrate the energy of SSJB in his body which is also dangerous. Just like SSJB+Kaioken he could lose his life. And in the manga you can see his body giving up on him. Might not look like kaioken version but same result.

You are reminding me of that greek poet Hipponax. It is said that this guys insult game was so hard, some of his victims commited suicide. Dunno how many but it's fact that one of his victims hanged himself xD
Of course you don't insult tho. You just throw out your opinion + knowledge at us...in the same way Gohan used the final Kamehameha on Cell  :))

Btw, the poster title saying "The Works of the Gods Ends Here." could also have another meaning. Blame the japanese language for that one xD

It could also mean "The technique of the gods ends/is perfected here."
Reading this, i have to assume that this new Form is stronger than SSJB.

THE MANGA IS TERRIBLE AND I NOW BELIEVE ZAMASU DID NOTHING WRONG!

Also, because you brought it up, I have to point out that Gohan didn't use the Kamehame-Ha against Cell until his dad told him to get off his lazy ass (and then it only succeeded because Vegeta knocked Cell off balance). :P

All jokes aside, I'm not gonna mock you much for liking the manga. You certainly have the right to enjoy whichever form of the series you want except GT.
I just felt I had to clarify why I have a distaste for the manga in general. I'm a griper. Griping is what I do. And if I don't do it... WHO WILL!?
But if you really want the best non-Toriyama Dragon Ball manga, you need to read that Yamcha spin-off. I'm not even being ironic. That Yamcha manga is amazing.

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1114 on: July 04, 2017, 08:44:23 AM »
    • View Profile
  • I am a: Super Saiyan
Gonna have to completely disagree with you on that count. I think the manga is god awful.
Between the flat art (although admittedly, the anime can go full on Cell arc Uchiyama at times...), Toyotaro's weird boner for Super-Saiyajin God (seriously, why does it keep coming back after Toriyama stated Goku can't use it anymore?), the power scaling that makes the anime seem consistent, the awful pacing, and the inconsistencies and Gokuwanking that make GT seem tame by comparison... I can't even remotely take it seriously.
 :excuseme:
The manga has the same problem the first two arcs of the anime had: it feels like a bad Dragon Ball fanfic. Just instead of a *gags* universe punch, it creates false stakes. "Now Super-Saiyajin Blue drains your stamina when you transform! ...Until the next arc where Vegeta uses it in short bursts to fight Zamasu and Black, and so it won't drain his stamina!"
I mean, I know Vegeta's specialty is jobbing and all, but the idea that he only lost to Hit because he was tired for showing off SSJ Blue against Cabba is just downright insulting to the character. Not only does it make Hit seem like a non-threat by comparison, but this is immediately after the Golden Freeza stuff (which isn't in the manga, but IS mentioned)... where both Goku and Vegeta mock Freeza for not learning to manage his stamina.
And don't even get me started on Goku being able to use Hakai.
I will say the manga was better at one thing, though: the Golden Freeza arc. Because the manga didn't have that.

Also, the Blue Kaioken isn't in the manga, and that's a fail because it was damn awesome.
Nia speaks my language. Just in a better way T_T

'Listen, Son Goku. You are the personification of the failure of the Gods who've created this universe!'

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1115 on: July 04, 2017, 11:09:24 AM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Nia speaks my language. Just in a better way T_T

I am quite adept in the language of nerd. :P

Dragon Ball Super
« Reply #1116 on: July 11, 2017, 02:16:00 PM »

Offline Nia

• Dragon King's Focus
    • View Profile
Okay, so everyone and their mom knows about the TFS joke appearing in episode 91 (which I'm only now catching up on- legit paused the episode to bring this up).

This is of course something pretty much everyone has noted at least once, and it was pretty funny...

But nobody ever mentioned at around the 7:50 mark or so in the episode, we see Zeno and his future counterpart sitting side by side looking at the camera... before everything turns dark, leaving only their eyes shown.

Truly brings the pecking order into perspective, doesn't it?